Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

My pansh Aurora2

For all foil kite riders


socommk23
Frequent Poster
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:05 pm
Kiting since: 2001
Local Beach: Hill head
Favorite Beaches: Brean. Uphill. Pembrey. Hill head. Meon shore
Style: Keeping the kite dry....hopefully
Gear: F.one diablo 15, 11 and 8m . Pansh aurora2 15m. Pansh sprints and firsts and Adams and flux .
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: My pansh Aurora2

Postby socommk23 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:34 pm

corbett wrote:Switch refunds shipping costs. Do you have a smart arsed comment on that one?
Your ex Pansh team rider in Scotland, Stuart M, he got a set of sprints. Hr admitted they were shite.

You only have 2 or 3 people turning up to buggy races now. How can you compare?
Who are switch? A watch maker?
The other 2 people were flying vapors.

socommk23
Frequent Poster
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:05 pm
Kiting since: 2001
Local Beach: Hill head
Favorite Beaches: Brean. Uphill. Pembrey. Hill head. Meon shore
Style: Keeping the kite dry....hopefully
Gear: F.one diablo 15, 11 and 8m . Pansh aurora2 15m. Pansh sprints and firsts and Adams and flux .
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: My pansh Aurora2

Postby socommk23 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:35 pm

corbett wrote:As far as I'm concerned and I've attended several buggy events in Britain. Those are communist events, plotting to overthrow the country and turn people to depravity.

I've watched them!

Why else would grown men bring pop up tents to the beach? depravity!

You have been infiltrated! who wants to see those people at your beach? I have kids with me for crying out loud.
Agreed with the tents. But kinda useful for UK predictable weather.
You have kids? Oh no.

socommk23
Frequent Poster
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:05 pm
Kiting since: 2001
Local Beach: Hill head
Favorite Beaches: Brean. Uphill. Pembrey. Hill head. Meon shore
Style: Keeping the kite dry....hopefully
Gear: F.one diablo 15, 11 and 8m . Pansh aurora2 15m. Pansh sprints and firsts and Adams and flux .
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: My pansh Aurora2

Postby socommk23 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:37 pm

av_dumitrascu wrote:in 12 knts I go out on a 12m inflatable, and I have more fun....
15m foil should work in 8 kts, but that areFlysurfer & Ozone :lol:
Your blow up sex doll doesn't count. But cudos on taking 12m ;) the boys must love you.

As for flysurfer and ozone, different budget.

Mind you, watched a guy with a 15m chrono2 today in 8kts(kept dropping the rising) and a foil board......no such luck getting going, but then neither would the aurora.
Think your missing the vital ingredient in low wind, the weight of the person flying it, the board being used, the conditions, the skill level. Etc.

av_dumitrascu
Medium Poster
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:28 am
Kiting since: 2009
Local Beach: Kazeboo, Navodari, Constanta/Romania
Favorite Beaches: Gokceada, Turkey
Lefkada, Greece
Kalpitya, Sri Lanka
Style: free-ride, kitesurfing
Gear: Fireware Vanguard 5'2"
F-one Signature Bamboo 6'3"
North Juice 15m
North Neo 12m
North Neo 10m
North Click bar
North Neo 8m
North Spike 153
Rapace Eagle 10m
Rapace Eagle 6m
Rapace Condor 12m
Rapace Condor3 8m
Spleene X 19
Ion Spectre harness
Mystic soft-gear
Sigi Grabner snowboard
Apo Chasta snowkite board
F-One Matira iSUP 10'6"
Brand Affiliation: North Kiteboarding
Rapace Kiteboarding
Contact:

Re: My pansh Aurora2

Postby av_dumitrascu » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:51 pm

socommk23 wrote:
av_dumitrascu wrote:in 12 knts I go out on a 12m inflatable, and I have more fun....
15m foil should work in 8 kts, but that areFlysurfer & Ozone :lol:
Your blow up sex doll doesn't count. But cudos on taking 12m ;) the boys must love you.

As for flysurfer and ozone, different budget.

Mind you, watched a guy with a 15m chrono2 today in 8kts(kept dropping the rising) and a foil board......no such luck getting going, but then neither would the aurora.
Think your missing the vital ingredient in low wind, the weight of the person flying it, the board being used, the conditions, the skill level. Etc.
In under 10 knts I go with my Spleene X19 closed cells and an Alaia or a Spleene Door 165. Rarely the hydrofoil (too much trouble self rescue-ing if wind drops bellow 5knts).

Had some rookies around here that orderer Pansh Aurora on internet, thinking cheaper is better... Never seen one to fligh properly.
Go buy a bike, it suits you better, socommk23 :))

socommk23
Frequent Poster
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:05 pm
Kiting since: 2001
Local Beach: Hill head
Favorite Beaches: Brean. Uphill. Pembrey. Hill head. Meon shore
Style: Keeping the kite dry....hopefully
Gear: F.one diablo 15, 11 and 8m . Pansh aurora2 15m. Pansh sprints and firsts and Adams and flux .
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: My pansh Aurora2

Postby socommk23 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:24 pm

av_dumitrascu wrote:
socommk23 wrote:
av_dumitrascu wrote:in 12 knts I go out on a 12m inflatable, and I have more fun....
15m foil should work in 8 kts, but that areFlysurfer & Ozone :lol:
Your blow up sex doll doesn't count. But cudos on taking 12m ;) the boys must love you.

As for flysurfer and ozone, different budget.

Mind you, watched a guy with a 15m chrono2 today in 8kts(kept dropping the rising) and a foil board......no such luck getting going, but then neither would the aurora.
Think your missing the vital ingredient in low wind, the weight of the person flying it, the board being used, the conditions, the skill level. Etc.
In under 10 knts I go with my Spleene X19 closed cells and an Alaia or a Spleene Door 165. Rarely the hydrofoil (too much trouble self rescue-ing if wind drops bellow 5knts).

Had some rookies around here that orderer Pansh Aurora on internet, thinking cheaper is better... Never seen one to fligh properly.
Go buy a bike, it suits you better, socommk23 :))
Never said cheaper was better. But it has its place. Mine fly's just fine as per my video, watch it then you would have seen one fly properly.
BTW, already have a bike ;)

User avatar
Jugglajon
Medium Poster
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 7:08 pm
Kiting since: 2003
Local Beach: Cleethorpes, Lytham, or wherever I end up.
Favorite Beaches: Clee, Lytham, Holbox, Keros, Long Bay - Turks and Caicos, Rawai, OBX
Style: freeride, surf, freerace, ski, landboard
Gear: Axis 136 limited
Airush Sector V3 60
13m Cab Velocity
10m ozone edge
15m chrono v2
Taaroa sword2
Axis race foilboard
Brand Affiliation: Holbox Kiteboarding school manager
Contact:

Re: My pansh Aurora2

Postby Jugglajon » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:41 pm

I flew one the other day, first time on a spansh depowerable. Flew really nicely, well behaved. overall I was really impressed. Aurora 2 15m gets thumbs up from me.

socommk23
Frequent Poster
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:05 pm
Kiting since: 2001
Local Beach: Hill head
Favorite Beaches: Brean. Uphill. Pembrey. Hill head. Meon shore
Style: Keeping the kite dry....hopefully
Gear: F.one diablo 15, 11 and 8m . Pansh aurora2 15m. Pansh sprints and firsts and Adams and flux .
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: My pansh Aurora2

Postby socommk23 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:01 pm

Jugglajon wrote:I flew one the other day, first time on a spansh depowerable. Flew really nicely, well behaved. overall I was really impressed. Aurora 2 15m gets thumbs up from me.
Glad you liked it. :)

foilholio
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 2391
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:20 am
Kiting since: 1337
Local Beach: Ventura Beach
Favorite Beaches: Tarifa
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Foils
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: My pansh Aurora2

Postby foilholio » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:39 am

What I want to know does anyone know how to pronounce "pansh"?

socommk23
Frequent Poster
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:05 pm
Kiting since: 2001
Local Beach: Hill head
Favorite Beaches: Brean. Uphill. Pembrey. Hill head. Meon shore
Style: Keeping the kite dry....hopefully
Gear: F.one diablo 15, 11 and 8m . Pansh aurora2 15m. Pansh sprints and firsts and Adams and flux .
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: My pansh Aurora2

Postby socommk23 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:43 am

foilholio wrote:What I want to know does anyone know how to pronounce "pansh"?
No. Apparently not. So many people say "panish" it's unreal. Lol

Regis-de-giens
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 844
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:58 pm
Kiting since: 2002
Local Beach: France: St Laurent du Var, Cannes, Almanarre
Style: 62 kg , light wind
Gear: Conceptair pulsion 15&12, Elf 11 &7, OR Flite 10m , Airush One 9&6, Rally 6&4.
foil Ketos, Zone, OR mako, snowskis, kite-boat
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: My pansh Aurora2

Postby Regis-de-giens » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:07 am

In french we pronounce "penche" which in french means tilt / lean... Hope it is not a premonitory term, and I should verify it next week-end (when I will have received my new Aurora light) but I am confident :D .


Return to “Foil Kites”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron