New foil from Ozone

For all foil kite riders

gmb13
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Local Beach: Flag Beach, Fuerteventura
Style: Everything
Gear: Ozone, Axis, Moses, Zeeko, Firewire, SBS
Brand Affiliation: Foiling Basics, The Boardroom Fuerteventura, Ozone, Axiskiteboarding,Schwerelosigkite, Triggernaut,

Re: New foil from Ozone

Postby gmb13 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:23 am

Hi Martin,

There is quite a difference in low end between an 11m Enduro and a 12m Hyperlink. The Hyperlink has more projected area so it is closer to the lowend of the 14m EnduroV2. Add to that the small packing size and weight and it will work out a lot better for traveling with than a 15m Tube kite.

--
Gunnar

borist
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby borist » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:34 am

... what Gunnar said.
I'll just add that yes, HL will be slower, but mainly quite different to your Enduros. It is something to get used to. I fly HL 12 with 60cm bar and strongly recommend it. It helps to have a good trim (depower) set up on the bar as well. I don't fly it with longer than 20m lines to keep responsiveness/feel crispier. If you need a compact kite for travel, I'd not hesitate and get one. It packs small and light

martino86
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2013
Style: Allround
Gear: Ozone Enduro, Nobile NHP Split, Firewire Evo
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby martino86 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:43 am

Cheers mates, I'll get that 12 with 20m Lines plus 5m Extensions. Below that I'll change from 12/9/7 to 11/8/6 Enduros. In the End I'll have a windrange of 6/8/11 and a 14/15 Tube. Sounds perfect. :thumb:

Return to “Foil Kites”