Hi mate. I have the PANSH Aurora 12m, so please take these comments with a grain of salt, but they may help you out, because I've had to tune the bridles to get the kite to work.
Firstly, lets' be clear and honest here: Pansh kites are NOT made from the same quality and bridle tuning you get from Ozone or Flysurfer kites. They are in effect, poor versions of those kites and will require you to adjust things. Like they say, you get what you've paid for.
Having said that, when I first got the kite it had that extra little bit of pigtail length on the front bridles, and I too wondered WTH? But as you said, I tried the kite straight out of the bag and it flew fine (yeah fine alright in sub 10 knots of wind), but when I took her in 18knots of real wind, the kite did play around a lot, especially when it hindenburghed out of the sky several times.
I used a Naish BTB (behind the bar) type bar, with equal 4-lines. I made sure the lines were all equal and the bar was tuned.
So when the kite flunked around, I realised it's not the bar and lines. It has to be the kite.
This is where you'll have to do trial and error.
Pick a moderate wind day, say max 15knots.
Fly the kite straight out of the bag, but get a friend to video tape it for you, with zooming especially on the bridles. I don't know if the A15 has the same bridle system, but if it has the two pulleys like the Aurora, then take special note of the way the pulleys move when you turn the kite.
Do they look even?
Do they move in unison when turning the kite?
Do they show slack bridles behind them when under load? So in other words, is the pulley pulling one top half of the kite more than the bottom?
Note the canopy. Are there any wrinkles? Folds? Anywhere along the canopy that looks like it's been pulled too hard or pinched by the bridles?
All these things will determine whether you need to adjust and WHAT to adjust.
The first thing I did after seeing my kite fly was extend the front lines on the bridles to remove slack from the back lines.
This stopped the hinderburg effect.
Next thing I noticed was the kite would collapse into a bow tie, so I noticed the bridles on one side were not the same as on the other.
One in particular was coming out of the C line and was more torque or tighter than the same line on the other side.
So I took them apart, measured them and sure enough one was 3cm shorter!
Replaced it with a longer line (spare parts department!), and voila the kite flies like a dream now.
So for the price of Pansh, they are "good" kites, don't get me wrong, but they do need special attention. And patience.
Eventually you'll get it to fly very nicely and even get better low end from it too.