For all foil kite riders
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 495
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:18 pm
- Kiting since: 2011
- Local Beach: Punta del Diablo, Uruguay
- Favorite Beaches: Durban, SA
- Gear: Flysurfer Psycho, Speed, Sonic, Soul
Flysurfer Flysplit M, L
Nobile Infinity Split with Zen Foil, NHP Carbon Split
- Brand Affiliation: None
This thread was never meant to be about races. I like most don’t give a shit. I’m talking all down the foil line, Flysurfer is better on every kite.
Funny when I had to do a warranty claim I just say “Hey this shit is broken” and they go “yep I see that, let me take care of it” or something similar. But again Ted at FlysurferUSA rocks.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 5813
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:49 am
- Local Beach: Sabae Beach
- Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
- Gear: This, that, the other
Yeah that's pretty much the service you get from FS across the board. Maybe they just attract the right kind of people...?
If you take away racing, what other metric matters?
like PMU and his freestyle...
Return to “Foil Kites”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests