with light cloth there is always the risk of getting leaky in a shorter time. Flysurfer Speed 3 with the old Deluxe cloth in 2010 had this problem after 4 years and 300 sessions in my case, as I remembere value measured with the shown porosimeter dropped to 20-30 sec.
Maybe you have a good kite or paragliding shop nearby so you can test if it is about the cloth. Know that values can vary a lot with color and position, tips are typically worse, due to higher loads.
To give an impression in pictures:
- 15 years old heavier Flysurfer Psycho 1 after about 300 sessions of usage: 45 sec. till the cylinder dropped to bottom.
- 1 year old Flysurfer Sonic1 Deluxe+ after 100 sessions of usage: 600 sec. and more:
- Just the FS Lotus cloth is something that as seen even after 5 years don't drop significantly even after many sessions. Here you have to cut in holes to get the air through
- also the Ozone Chrono V1 has a pretty good cloth in my Impression, but haven't measured since a while.
- About the Soul I am not sure yet but will measure my SonicRace with the same cloth, but would not expect to be better than Deluxe+ and for sure wont reach Lotus