Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

HQ Montana 9.5m Foil Kite For Sale

Forum to sell, buy or trade used kite gear. It is also suggested to use the "Second Hand" tool linked in the navigation on top.

Denver_Colorado
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2012
Gear: Montana 9.5
Brand Affiliation: None

HQ Montana 9.5m Foil Kite For Sale

Postby Denver_Colorado » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:54 am

I have a like new HQ Montana 9.5m Foil kite for sale out here in Denver. I only used it 4 times in light conditions on dry snow and all pieces are in excellent condition. The kite comes with the foil of course, full line set with bar, back pack carrying bag and i'll even throw in the Krestal wind meter and ground spike anchor that I purchased separately for this setup. Ill gladly send any specific pictures to any interested buyers. This is a great kite to get you up the mountain on snow or across the land and definitely get you airborne if you know how to power it up. Plenty of power but easy to fly and can equally de-power quickly. Good in light to moderate conditions but would be too large for heavy wind conditions unless your a real daredevil. Please contact me with any questions or to have me send pictures if your interested. Very clean, no dirt, never been crashed or repaired.

$1100.

Contact me via PM, call or text.

Tom S.
720-253-7685 cell
Denver Colorado

Return to “Second Hand”