Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

2m Peter Lynn Hornet IV and 5m Peter Lynn Voltage for sale like new

Forum to sell, buy or trade used kite gear. It is also suggested to use the "Second Hand" tool linked in the navigation on top.

tomjan84
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 0
Local Beach: Dunnet bay Beach, Scotland
Favorite Beaches: Bay the Rosses Spain
Style: Landboard freeride
Gear: 5m Hornet IV
4m Beamer IV
2m Hornet IV
5m Voltage
MBS Colt 90
Brand Affiliation: None

2m Peter Lynn Hornet IV and 5m Peter Lynn Voltage for sale like new

Postby tomjan84 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:55 am

Due to saving money for a kitesurfing trip I have decided to part with my hardly used fixed bridle kites:

2m Peter Lynn Hornet IV
Like new condition, bought for my gf, set up flown for 20 minutes turned out way too small (turned out she lied about her weight ;-) So selling to get a 3m one. Link:
https://www.kiteworld.co.uk/acatalog/Pe ... aCEALw_wcB
£100 kite only and a bag
£130 with Lines (used for 20min), Handles and killers (never used), ground stake (never used)

5m Peter Lynn Voltage:
Almost like new, used for twice for total of 3-4h due to me opting for my 6m de-power viron2 kite most of the time. Super powerful kite for the size yet fairly easy to control. Good for a buggy, landboard or jumping.
£250 Kite only with the brand new bag.
or £300 complete with lines (used for 3-4h in total so like new), Brand new: long Petter Lynn Handles and killers and ground stack.

~£20-25 for the insured P&P

Open to reasonable offers.

Both kites bought in the summer of 2017 from uk based shops so come with manufacturers warranty of roughly 10 more months. Will forward you purchase confirmation in case it is needed. They both have such a little use it it is like you are buying new kites at the discounted price. They have been used with my own handles and kite killers as well as the bag so everything other than the lines and kite itself are brand new. Perfect if you want a kite in a perfect condition and with warranty but want to save a few quid. Photos on request.
Kites can be viewed/collected in Thurso, Scotland (no P&P and 10% off if collected in person)

Return to “Second Hand”