forum for snow- and landkiters
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 160
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 1:17 am
When looking at different foil kites some say good for buggy very little lift and others say they have lots of lift. What makes one foil kite have more lift then another besides the size and aspect ratio
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 4369
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 33
- Local Beach: God created the naki so the hardcore people would have a place to live.
- Favorite Beaches: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
- Style: Always searching for flow!
- Gear: If you take 3.1415 from opinion. You get onion!
- Brand Affiliation: What do yo call an Alligator in a vest? ............... An Investigator.
angle of attack!aoa.
you looking foe depower or fixed bridle?
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests