forum for snow- and landkiters
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 5036
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 33
- Local Beach: God created the naki so the hardcore people would have a place to live.
- Favorite Beaches: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
- Style: Always searching for flow!
- Gear: If you take 3.1415 from opinion. You get onion!
- Brand Affiliation: What do yo call an Alligator in a vest? ............... An Investigator.
So what do you do if you have 10-12 knots 3 blokes 1 kite and 2 boards and a video camera
Thats right towboarding!
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Icikite and 3 guests