Forum for snow- and landkiters
Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Re: Horrible crash into powerlines....

Postby Kamikuza » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:31 am

LFAK has been a cock in several threads and is trying to erase the memory of that and get people back on his side by posting an innocuous and normal thread. Next week, group hugs...

LetsFlyaKite
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Aggressive
Gear: Nothing Yet
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby LetsFlyaKite » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:59 am

Kamikuza wrote:LFAK has been a cock in several threads and is trying to erase the memory of that and get people back on his side by posting an innocuous and normal thread. Next week, group hugs...
No, i'm pretty sure no one on here has taken anything I said to heart, as it should be because we're all a bunch of grown ass men. No one on here has sensitive feelings except you.

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Kamikuza » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:29 am

LetsFlyaKite wrote:
Kamikuza wrote:LFAK has been a cock in several threads and is trying to erase the memory of that and get people back on his side by posting an innocuous and normal thread. Next week, group hugs...
No, i'm pretty sure no one on here has taken anything I said to heart, as it should be because we're all a bunch of grown ass men. No one on here has sensitive feelings except you.
Who's sensitive? It's not me throwing little hissy fits any time someone questions my authority and doesn't give the GODDAM RESPECT I DESERVE :lol:

PullStrings
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Gear: LEI's & Surfboards

Postby PullStrings » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:20 pm

Rider OK...kite not so much

LetsFlyaKite
Very Frequent Poster

Postby LetsFlyaKite » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:10 pm

Kamikuza wrote:
LetsFlyaKite wrote:
Who's sensitive? It's not me throwing little hissy fits any time someone questions my authority and doesn't give the GODDAM RESPECT I DESERVE :lol:
Hell yeah I was standing up for myself. Something you probably have never done in your entire life, that's why you don't care about respect. You're like a door mat that everyone wipes their feet on...

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Kamikuza » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:42 am

LetsFlyaKite wrote:
Kamikuza wrote:
LetsFlyaKite wrote:
Hell yeah I was standing up for myself. Something you probably have never done in your entire life, that's why you don't care about respect. You're like a door mat that everyone wipes their feet on...
Yeah, I guess you have to...because nobody else is going to stand up for you :lol:

LetsFlyaKite
Very Frequent Poster

Postby LetsFlyaKite » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:00 am

Kamikuza wrote:
LetsFlyaKite wrote:
Kamikuza wrote: Who's sensitive? It's not me throwing little hissy fits any time someone questions my authority and doesn't give the GODDAM RESPECT I DESERVE :lol:
Yeah, I guess you have to...because nobody else is going to stand up for you :lol:

At least I can stand up, unlike you're fat lazy ass

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Kamikuza » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:42 am

LetsFlyaKite wrote:
Kamikuza wrote:
LetsFlyaKite wrote:

At least I can stand up, unlike you're fat lazy ass
*your

socommk23
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Hill head
Favorite Beaches: Brean. Uphill. Pembrey. Hill head. Meon shore
Style: Keeping the kite dry....hopefully
Gear: F.one diablo 15, 11 and 8m . Pansh aurora2 15m. Pansh sprints and firsts and Adams and flux .

Postby socommk23 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:41 am

Nice thread progression.
"Proving to be the cockroach he is!"
Just saying.

LetsFlyaKite
Very Frequent Poster

Postby LetsFlyaKite » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:18 pm

Kamikuza wrote:*your
That's it, I'm done talking to you. I have made peace with every single person on this board, and no one has ever given me this kind of treatment since. I have tried my best to be patient with you, to give you a chance to make yourself right, but you have proven that all you want is a fight to lose in. Which you have been successful at. Your senseless insults and meaningless comments tell me that I am dealing with someone with the mentality of a enraged buffoon, that doesn't have any sense to realize that I am trying to have a peaceful discussion. :nono: Please get off of my thread immediately before you look any worse than you already do. And please, consider buying a treadmill while you're at it.

Have a nice day

Return to “Snow / Land”