Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Horrible crash into powerlines....

Forum for snow- and landkiters
socommk23
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Hill head
Favorite Beaches: Brean. Uphill. Pembrey. Hill head. Meon shore
Style: Keeping the kite dry....hopefully
Gear: F.one diablo 15, 11 and 8m . Pansh aurora2 15m. Pansh sprints and firsts and Adams and flux .
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Re: Horrible crash into powerlines....

Postby socommk23 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:53 pm

LetsFlyaKite wrote:
Kamikuza wrote:*your
That's it, I'm done talking to you. I have made peace with every single person on this board, and no one has ever given me this kind of treatment since. I have tried my best to be patient with you, to give you a chance to make yourself right, but you have proven that all you want is a fight to lose in. Which you have been successful at. Your senseless insults and meaningless comments tell me that I am dealing with someone with the mentality of a enraged buffoon, that doesn't have any sense to realize that I am trying to have a peaceful discussion. :nono: Please get off of my thread immediately before you look any worse than you already do. And please, consider buying a treadmill while you're at it.

Have a nice day
Lfak.

Dont want this to come across as an attack. Just an observation. Quite a few threads you have been on have ended up with you posting very very similar post as the one above.
May i suggest you dont know how to make peace with anyone. And only ever turn a thread into you telling someone they look stupid. All the while not realising how you come across.

Take a step back. Look at your posts. In this thread and previous threads. Look for a pattern. You may find YOU are the common denomination.

Have a good day.

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Postby Kamikuza » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:38 am

Dawww, is now the time for the group hug, my peaceful but truculent egomaniac?

Just remember--quitters never win :thumb:

LetsFlyaKite
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Aggressive
Gear: Nothing Yet
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby LetsFlyaKite » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:52 am

socommk23 wrote:Dont want this to come across as an attack. Just an observation. Quite a few threads you have been on have ended up with you posting very very similar post as the one above.
May i suggest you dont know how to make peace with anyone. And only ever turn a thread into you telling someone they look stupid. All the while not realising how you come across.

Take a step back. Look at your posts. In this thread and previous threads. Look for a pattern. You may find YOU are the common denomination.

Have a good day.
No man, I have made peace with everyone in here already, except kamikuza. He has shown everyone that he has the mentality of a 3 year old, and keeps wanting to fight. I am done with him, he is now cut off. I don't have time for this crap anymore...

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Postby Kamikuza » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:00 pm

O what a terrible loss for me. Imma gunna miss you.

Return to “Snow / Land”