forum for snow- and landkiters
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:07 pm
- Kiting since: 2013
- Local Beach: Grandmesa CO
- Favorite Beaches: Lake Arena CR, Cocoa Beach FL, Ivanpah CA, 6 Mile on lake Mohave NV.
- Style: Snow kiting, buggy, learning water
- Gear: 15m LEI Slingshot Turbine, 13m Waroo LEI, 11 m foil Frenzy Ozone, 11m Lei Escape PL, 9m Lei Nemisis Best, 7m Lei Waroo, 6m foil apex HQ, several boards both for water and snow Never Summer 153 best snow board is a 174 cm awesome on the powder.
- Brand Affiliation: None
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests