forum for snow- and landkiters
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:07 pm
- Kiting since: 2013
- Local Beach: Grandmesa CO
- Favorite Beaches: Lake Arena CR, Cocoa Beach FL, Ivanpah CA, 6 Mile on lake Mohave NV.
- Style: Snow kiting, buggy, water
- Gear: 15m LEI Slingshot Turbine, 13m Waroo LEI, 11 m foil Frenzy Ozone, 11m Lei Escape PL, 9m Lei Nemesis Best, 7m Lei Waroo, 6m foil apex HQ, 174 SB for the Pow, 169 split SB for the outback, Cabrinha 154 twin tip for the lake, 600 switchback Polaris to get me there, and why not add in a nice new big foot buggy for that once a year buggy blast at Ivanpah.
- Brand Affiliation: None
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests