Forum for snow- and landkiters
CaptainArgh
Very Frequent Poster
Style: freeride, surf, slicks, dwindr exploring
Gear: SS RPM 6, SST 8/10 and Rally 12
Has thanked: 0

Ozone Connect Pro harness...

Postby CaptainArgh » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:17 pm

I had the opportunity to demo the Ozone Connect Pro snowkite harness for a few days last week and really liked it.

While I didn't have issues with my Ride Engine water harness, the Ozone harness was more comfortable on the snow, packs down even smaller, and doesn't cause my coat to ride up. It was also nice to put on in the morning and leave it on all day without issue. Whether you were on a lunch break, hopping on a snowmobile or taking a leak, the harness seemed to accommodate most needs.

Only question I had is that I've gotten used to kiting with a slider bar. It seems that even on the snow when I would turn toe side to snowboard down the mountain it would be a a little easier with a slider as the CL would move farther to my side. Has anyone retrofitted the Connect Pro with a slider? (or is that just a weak link nobody wants to put in the system should you start gliding.)

In any case, nice harness. If you have a used or new one to sell, please feel free to PM me.

PBKiteboarding
Very Frequent Poster
Style: New School
Gear: Fone
Nobile
Ozone Water & Snow
Flysurfer
Flyboards
Ocean Rodeo
Seaspecs
Location: PBKiteboarding.com Sales-Repair-Lessons Ozone, Aboards, Flysurfer, OR, Canada USA Worlwide
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ozone Connect Pro harness...

Postby PBKiteboarding » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:09 am

I would keep it the way it is for safety reasons and probably get used to it too.
Have New Ones...

Paul :)
PBKiteboarding.com

Return to “Snow / Land”