Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:26 am
- Kiting since: 2004
- Local Beach: Delray Beach, Florida
Boca Raton, FL
- Favorite Beaches: Delray Beach, FL
Hood River, OR
Floras Lake, OR
Cape Hatteras, NC
- Style: Wave, Jump
- Gear: GK-Globe Kites Trix 12m, Trix 15m. Lightwave Spirit 137 x 44, Lightwave Wing 153 x 40, ProMotion Wetsuits & Impact Vest, Dakine Pyro, Reel Leash.
- Brand Affiliation: GK Kites, Lightwave Kiteboards.
- Location: Delray Beach, FL
Had a short sesh on the LITEWAVE CARBON KICK this AM. Call off the dog's n piss on the fire "The hunts over"!!!! I've found my board! Soon I got going I knew this board was the bomb. Love EVERY aspect of it. You did a really great job with this design. I know this board is going to catch on. Best of all, my wife thanks you because she won't see new boards showing up each month with me trying to find the right fit then flushing them out.
After 14 years, LW Dave has nailed it.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 263
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:51 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Northern California
Thanks Hudstur. A lot of good feedback on this board. My favorite is the 135
Return to “Reviews”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests