Gear: RRD
Obession 10m2
Poison Camo 135
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Looking for people to review GoPro accessories

Postby ivarj » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 pm

Hey

I`m looking for volunteers who can review different action camera accessories for us. On some cases we can send you a brand new accessory/gadget to review and keep but also looking for people who love action cameras and write or want to try writing about the different accessories.

Get in touch: info (@) goproessentials.com
www.goproessentials.com

conorjohn5
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Sandy hook
Style: Beginner
Gear: 3.5 ozone imp trainer
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Looking for people to review GoPro accessories

Postby conorjohn5 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:08 pm

I can tell you now i have the first go pro and the 4 black and i can tell you i love them only problem which is a problem for just about all of them is in the water proof case they are terrible sound quality and some attachments can be pricy if you were looking for reviews from kiters my lessons dont start till october 14 but i own mine for snowboarding so all and all video quality is amazing sound in the waterproof case is terrible and soso compared to some of the others (at least the older ones) but sound isnt a big deal for extreme sports customer service is godly quick response lifetime waruntee and fast shipping of replacement parts and with the session out now if you are looking for high quality in a small package its specs are close to the full size last problem and still a small one considering its across the board for all cameras is some of the mounts are pricey

Return to “Reviews”