Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

North Support ignores letters what to do?

Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
Rufusz
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Lake Balaton, Hungary
Favorite Beaches: Hurghada, Egypt
Viganj, Croatia
El Médano, Tenerife
Style: Foil, Freeride
Gear: Kitech 6m2, 9m2, 15m2 foil kites
Moses Fluente
Flysurfer radical4
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Re: North Support ignores letters what to do?

Postby Rufusz » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:37 pm

So if your phone stops working you just call Apple HQ (or Samsung/Huawei/etc.) to sort it out? Makes sense.

Anyway if they ignore your calls the good old horse head in bed thing might do the trick to get the message through ;)

Dan-at-Duotone
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: The Gorge
Favorite Beaches: Crazy Beaches
Style: Kooky
Gear: Go
Brand Affiliation: Sales/Marketing/Service for Duotone/Ion in North America

Postby Dan-at-Duotone » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:21 pm

We have a contact form here: https://www.northkiteboarding.com/nc/fo ... n/contact/ Depending on how you fill out the form (your address mostly) your contact information and notes should get forwarded to a representative for your area who should contact you back. This way we have a better chance of finding someone to communicate with you in your native language and someone who knows your local areas/shops a little better.

If you filled out all the information and do not hear back within a few days there are a few possible reasons, some technical, some human. I understand your frustration, but let's see if we can sort it out from here...

What country are you in? I can try to find the correct representative to contact you and pass along your information.

Feel free to PM me with your name and location and let me know your email or phone or any other contact info you'd like me to pass along and I'll see if I can get someone to help you out.
Or just PM me with your question, but it sounds like English isn't your first language so putting you in contact with a local rep may make your life easier.

-Dan

Nikola_Tat
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Bordy Tatarstan, Blaga
Favorite Beaches: Blaga
Style: old
Gear: North
Has thanked: 0

Postby Nikola_Tat » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:41 am

I need contact with an official representative of North. Not on the forum, but in personal correspondence by e-mail. The North does not want to keep this correspondence, so I ask people on the forum.

Nikola_Tat
Rare Poster

Postby Nikola_Tat » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:48 am

Dan-at-North wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:21 pm
We have a contact form here: https://www.northkiteboarding.com/nc/fo ... n/contact/
I filled this form several times. I wrote letters to office@boards-and-more.com. No result, my mailbox is empty. I'm from Russia, I have a problem with your product. I need a man from the office in Oberhaching, my kite is currently there.

Nikola_Tat
Rare Poster

Postby Nikola_Tat » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:44 am

Dan-at-North wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:21 pm
We have a contact form here: https://www.northkiteboarding.com/nc/fo ... n/contact/ Depending on how you fill out the form (your address mostly) your contact information and notes should get forwarded to a representative for your area who should contact you back. This way we have a better chance of finding someone to communicate with you in your native language and someone who knows your local areas/shops a little better.

If you filled out all the information and do not hear back within a few days there are a few possible reasons, some technical, some human. I understand your frustration, but let's see if we can sort it out from here...

What country are you in? I can try to find the correct representative to contact you and pass along your information.

Feel free to PM me with your name and location and let me know your email or phone or any other contact info you'd like me to pass along and I'll see if I can get someone to help you out.
Or just PM me with your question, but it sounds like English isn't your first language so putting you in contact with a local rep may make your life easier.

-Dan
I sent you my contacts.

Nikola_Tat
Rare Poster

Postby Nikola_Tat » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:50 pm

I wrote my contacts, even my phone number. And silence....

Return to “Reviews”