As far as shop and school support, the majority of schools and shop based schools are sponsored by major companies. They get great deals on kites. Ask Skatoor or Trip. I do agree that kitehigh needs to be cut off. As far as Slingshot, I say nothing about there image but there thought into safety, durability and there kitenights they promote is positive. NY is a unique area because in most areas there are not many shops, but places like Florida where there are plenty, shop support is key, they are the ones usually fighting to keep kiting legal like Ft. Lauderdale or Miami, not internet based companies with one or two retailers. The local shops in Florida get great support from companies like Slingshot, Cabrinha or Naish not Best. Once again let the truth be known. Putting out tons of money to create an image, tits, girls, 2 for 1 = stupid money. Shop and school support to keep your place from being banned = smart money. You want 02/03 technology get something from a real kite company. You want bs and hype, you know were to go.....
1. You are out of your mind
2. Don't know what your talking about.
3. Best has a shop in fl.
4. Most shops here are ok but not worth giving an extra 500 a kite there in it for the money
5. They fly great
6. You never did fly 1 or you wouldn't say that or see 10
7. They supported key’s contest and they also did the Dominican contest
8. They gave us what we needed to help get prices down if your against that see 10
9. If they are old kites and a copy how come the lead edge is so small no one had it back then.
10. Your a rep, dick or shop owner or sleeping with the same