Forum with lots of safety info - a must for newbees
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 780
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:00 pm
- Kiting since: 2002
- Local Beach: Polish Baltic Coast
- Favorite Beaches: Polish Baltic Beach
- Style: foilboarding
- Gear: Cabrinha Apollo Kites, Moses Hydrofoil, BraCuru Boards, 24Surf.pl
- Brand Affiliation: Moses HF, Cabrinha
Just wonder to know if anybody met a situation where a local "right of way" rules work against international ones.
We have a pretty interesting discassion about it on Polish forum. Till now, there were only such excemtion found in Austria: http://www.neusiedlerseewiki.at/Ausweichregeln
Thanks in advance for other examples.
Return to “Safety”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests