norddeich
Rare Poster
Gear: north only
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kite school surfschule-norddeich.de and kite-college.com – bad experience

Postby norddeich » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:58 pm

Unhappy customer review www.surfschule-norddeich.de and their website www.kite-college.com

Initially I was looking to go to a new place for kitesurfing and bumped into www.surfschule-norddeich.de who organize trips/classes to a number of destinations through this website www.kite-college.com. So I thought to try my luck, how difficult could it be!

However “kiter beware”. You should know that despite slow and patchy response of workbees once you book you will be forced to pay upfront for the whole trip and through wire transfer, no recourse! Then you won’t be able to make any change to your trip e.g. increase, decrease duration or cancel the trip!

Which happened to me. Go figure this business model. The point is that they don’t offer anything special (besides a pretty website) and lock you in and decline to refund any changes. All destination have plenty of B&Bs/hotels and plenty of kite schools locally (if you need one). So you keep the freedom and flexibility of flying when you want and have certainty over your money with reputable carriers!

After numerous attempts to sort out my issue with them I still wait for a resolution…
Mike

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Re: Kite school surfschule-norddeich.de and kite-college.com – bad experience

Postby Toby » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:01 pm

So, what didn't work out for you exactly ?

Return to “Travel”