Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Ruben Lenten age 9

Forum for kitesurfers
Ero7
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0

Postby Ero7 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:09 am

Last edited by Ero7 on Tue May 18, 2021 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kilokite
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby Kilokite » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:15 am

Moral and human are two words that don`t sound good in your mouth
What`s your moral???
Threatening a 17 years old , bashing someone because he has no sponsors, cheering a retard for some racist joke and the use of violence...

The only reason why I replied was because of that racist comment (same case for the Chinamen, and I am not pretending to be one )

I have been living in the states for 10 years working in the food industry so I feel pretty confident making that comment about your diet...

I could care less about who designed that piece of trash kite (CO2 14m 2005, sold) or the ones I am flying now .

I could also care less about Ruben(which rips and is sponsored not like you), that old timer windsurfer or that grouch on the beach(was that really your dad and your mom?)
I was actually on the beach that day and the one to blame is the guy behind the camera(he is twice his age and from your country) as he is the one that was heating it up with that woman(your mom?) and telling Ruben to even pull his tricks closer to shore so he `d get some better shots...

Good luck sweeping with your bat and shutting down Slingshot...

PS: you seem to be good in research so here is a little homework:
Je t`encule a sec avec des graviers toi, ta mere et ton pere.

Ero7
Medium Poster

Postby Ero7 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:25 pm

Return to “Kitesurfing”