Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Mulholland » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:25 am

parlophone wrote:WE NEED YOU :weneedyou:

puppet on a string

army is just a money-consuming (tax-payers money) game for grown-ups...

go back to your shed, time for appel!
You won't be thinking that once some out of control tyrant incinerates you, of course you will be dead anyway. Ya, who needs an army - what an asinine theory...As long as there are scumbag tyrants terrorizing the world we will need bigger and absolutely better weaponary to kill them, and men like GW Bush who has the balls to confront them.

Generic-Imitation
Frequent Poster

Postby Generic-Imitation » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:54 pm

WE NEED YOU

puppet on a string

army is just a money-consuming (tax-payers money) game for grown-ups...

go back to your shed, time for appel!
ya, im in the army, so what. I get to do more than a lot of my friends back home. I just got my bachelors degree paid for, I make more money than my parents and I haven't even been in my career over 4 years yet. compared to their 20+. so I'm sorry you think I'm a one of the sheeple (btw i coined that phrase a long time ago) but I'm really not. I am just some guy trying to etch out a living... jeez leave me alone, even in a dumb "samauri sword Vs. Hyena" politics come out.

President Bush is leaving soon thankfully. Hope we can do better this time around. vote for Edwards

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:15 am

Generic-Imitation wrote: President Bush is leaving soon thankfully. Hope we can do better this time around. vote for Edwards
You gotta be kidding me? Edwards is the epitome of scumbag and he isn't even a real candidate...You vote for Democrats, you vote against the your brother soldiers...Bush has not only strengthened the American military, but has taken the fight to the enemy. Whether in Iraq, or Afghanistan, the fight would have been the same. As it stands, al qaeda considers Iraq the central front and, therefore, that is where we must be...Never in American history has a war been fought more efficiently, unfortunately the Democrats are stabbing you and your brothers in the back, giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:16 am

Generic-Imitation wrote: President Bush is leaving soon thankfully. Hope we can do better this time around. vote for Edwards
You gotta be kidding me? Edwards is the epitome of scumbag and he isn't even a real candidate...The guy made his fortune suing innocent doctors for malpractice, these costs are transferred to the patients and insurance companies as scumbag ambulance chasers like him get stinking rich with falsified frivilous lawsuits.

You vote for Democrats, you vote against your brother soldiers...Bush has not only strengthened the American military, but has taken the fight to the enemy. Whether in Iraq, or Afghanistan, the fight would have been the same. As it stands, al qaeda considers Iraq the central front and, therefore, that is where we must be...Never in American history has a war been fought more efficiently, unfortunately the Democrats are stabbing you and your brothers in the back, giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

Return to “Kitesurfing”