Forum for kitesurfers
DonkeyD
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ahem-Adult-Kiteboarding locations

Postby DonkeyD » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:21 pm

So as an -ahem- single guy who loves the company of exotic women almost as much as kiteboarding :naughty: I'm wondering if anyone can offer some travel destination suggestions.

I've heard Brazil is a bit of a crazy place for wild young women who appreciate the company of foreign guys. But my understanding is more of the Rio Terma's and big city bars. I'm also aware that some areas like Puerto Plata in the DR are pretty liberal. Of course there is Thailand, but again, the big city seems more well known for adult fun. I've been to Cuba more than a few times and met some awesome girls and had a great time but the kite spots are way out in Cayo Guillermo, not the real towns and cities.

I'd love to spend some time in northern Brazil but wonder what the country girls are like.

Not sure if this post is appropriate for the forum but if not I understand. I set this account up for this question so I understand discretion. If you don't want to post publicly, then send me a PM.

Thanks guys!

plummet
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: EE
Favorite Beaches: NZ
Style: Terrain riding
Gear: Old wornout ozone.
Plummet hydrofoil and mutant

Re: Ahem-ADULT=Kiteboarding locations

Postby plummet » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:32 pm

DonkeyD wrote:So as an -ahem- single guy who loves the company of exotic women almost as much as kiteboarding :naughty: I'm wondering if anyone can offer some travel destination suggestions.

I've heard Brazil is a bit of a crazy place for wild young women who appreciate the company of foreign guys. But my understanding is more of the Rio Terma's and big city bars. I'm also aware that some areas like Puerto Plata in the DR are pretty liberal. Of course there is Thailand, but again, the big city seems more well known for adult fun. I've been to Cuba more than a few times and met some awesome girls and had a great time but the kite spots are way out in Cayo Guillermo, not the real towns and cities.

I'd love to spend some time in northern Brazil but wonder what the country girls are like.

Not sure if this post is appropriate for the forum but if not I understand. I set this account up for this question so I understand discretion. If you don't want to post publicly, then send me a PM.

Thanks guys!

Its quite obvious by that photo that all you need to do is be a billionair and the women will attach them selves to you while your not looking.

Look at the poor bloke. trying to have a nice manly kitesurfing session and he's being obcosted by desparate naked women. At the very least they should wait until he finished his session!

Buzzy
Medium Poster

Postby Buzzy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:34 pm

lols..

finally someone asking for hookers.. :thumb:

...check cartagena...all the adult fun you want and some kiting too...coke and hookers..

finally this forum is coming of age ;)

kitenaked
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sherman Island - NorCal
Area 51
Style: not naked
Brand Affiliation: Kite Naked, JN Kites, Cabrinha, Shinn & Wainman

Postby kitenaked » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:40 pm

It is pretty clear that you have a hard time getting women if you need to create an "alias" user and ask such a silly question.

What a douche bag.

plummet
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: EE
Favorite Beaches: NZ
Style: Terrain riding
Gear: Old wornout ozone.
Plummet hydrofoil and mutant

Re: Ahem-Adult-Kiteboarding locations

Postby plummet » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:44 pm

You walk down the street in Vietnam a scooter screaches to a stop next too you, usually within 30 seconds of leaving the hotel and you hear "$10 for a masa and a boom boom".

DonkeyD
Rare Poster

Postby DonkeyD » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:21 am

kitenaked wrote:It is pretty clear that you have a hard time getting women if you need to create an "alias" user and ask such a silly question.

What a douche bag.

Really? Pretty clear?

The only thing I have a hard time with with women is stopping them from being clingy and wanting to get married!

Unlike a lot of the real douche bags, I do not think that throwing down tricks 2 m from the beach in the fantasy that a beach girl is going to latch on to me 'cause I am soooooo cool!

Or the guys whose creativity is so base that they have to use cheap sexist ploys like "kitenaked" to sell items that are not used while being naked.

To the other guys...

Seriously, what is better than finding a great beach in a place where you can kite all day and find really nice uncomplicated female company? I have had so many great experiences with both but want to put them together.

Any thoughts on the northern Brazil area?

aircatcher
Frequent Poster

Postby aircatcher » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:21 am

DonkeyD wrote:So as an -ahem- single guy who loves the company of exotic women almost as much as kiteboarding :naughty: I'm wondering if anyone can offer some travel destination suggestions.

...Not sure if this post is appropriate for the forum but if not I understand. I set this account up for this question so I understand discretion. If you don't want to post publicly, then send me a PM.

Thanks guys!
So you want to kite and hookers at same time...you can get them pretty much anywhere on this planet if you have plenty of money like Sir Richard Branson.

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:10 am

let the guy have his fun! Don't be jealous about his life...sounds like many are ;-)

Enjoy DD, wishing you winds and lots of fun! :thumb:

looowis
Rare Poster

Postby looowis » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:45 pm

kitenaked wrote:It is pretty clear that you have a hard time getting women if you need to create an "alias" user and ask such a silly question.

What a douche bag.
YEAH!!! chacing fine wind, waves, wine and women is a terrible idea!

pretty sure he's just asking for what all single guys look for in a decent get away??? :lol:

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:01 pm