Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Praia da Barra
Gear: Mixed
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ahem-Adult-Kiteboarding locations

Postby McAbe » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:52 pm

North Brazil is awesome, best place ever for sex, drugs, kite and its cheap, just go!
You can have as much fun as you can take, or get raped.

aircatcher
Frequent Poster

Postby aircatcher » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Donkeydick quote:
"...And ironically, those who wail the loudest are usually the hypocrits who get caught with their pants down! "
Umm...true, we have many politicians get caught up in sex scandals,including one of our former 2 terms President, American sex tourist are the highest numbers face charges for child sex tourism in Cambodia....maybe our society has become too sensitive about sex.

Kevin123
Rare Poster
Gear: Cabrinha

Postby Kevin123 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:48 pm

Funny topic.

Cumbuco.

DD - PM me if you want for stories/info

DonkeyD
Rare Poster

Postby DonkeyD » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:17 am

aircatcher wrote:Donkeydick quote:
"...And ironically, those who wail the loudest are usually the hypocrits who get caught with their pants down! "

Umm...true, we have many politicians get caught up in sex scandals,including one of our former 2 terms President, American sex tourist are the highest numbers face charges for child sex tourism in Cambodia....maybe our society has become too sensitive about sex.

Or too sanctimonious?

If prostitution were legalized, working women would simply have more power in the equation.

However, the civillian hookers paid in purses, jewellry, mini vans and alimony would lose BIG TIME in the power shift. No longer could they convert withhold regular sex into a their bargaining chip! Not with a $150 Happy Ending massage available from a beautiful woman on the way home from work for hubby! Sure would take the edge off!

Having never been married I am stunned by the stories of how many of my married buddies wives use sex as their currency. The husbands pay in oversized houses, constant redecorating to live the Magazine life, etc etc.

Anyone know the difference between paying for it and getting it for "free"?

WildDuke
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Taurama beach
Gear: 2012 10m Airush Varial X
2012 12m Airush One
2012 9m Airush One
2012 Cabrinha Custom 140x42.5 Board
2012 Liquidforce Vantage CT boots
2010 Dakine Pyro waist harness

Postby WildDuke » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:31 am

[quote="DonkeyD"]"aircatcher" wrote: Donkeydick quote:

Umm...true, we have many politicians get caught up in sex scandals,including one of our former 2 terms President, American sex tourist are the highest numbers face charges for child sex tourism in Cambodia ....maybe our society has become too sensitive about sex.

Or too sanctimonious?

If prostitution were legalized, working women would simply have more power in the equation.

However, the civillian hookers paid in purses, jewellry, mini vans and alimony would lose BIG TIME in the power shift. No longer could they convert withhold regular sex into a their bargaining chip! Not with a $150 Happy Ending massage available from a beautiful woman on the way home from work for hubby! Sure would take the edge off!

Having never been married I am stunned by the stories of how many of my married buddies wives use sex as their currency. The husbands pay in oversized houses, constant redecorating to live the Magazine life, etc etc.

Anyone know the difference between paying for it and getting it for "free" ?[/quote]

You're correct! It's certainly cheaper the rent than to buy, that's for sure!

ChickenTikka
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Thailand
Bol, Croatia
Mui. Ne Vietnam
Tarifa
Leucate
Gear: Looking to change up!

Postby ChickenTikka » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:46 am

Just make sure that if you do decide to go on a Kitesurfing vacation with hookers that you do not use a leash. The slingshot effect a leash can create between you and your hooker is VERY dangerous.

Always use an IKO certified instructor when learning how to kite with hookers.

aircatcher
Frequent Poster

Postby aircatcher » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:29 am

??? .Clarify your point please,...So they teach you not to use bar leash? like many others .I don't trust IKO people because they are part of the biggest scam in kiteboarding sport.Their teaching method is very unsafe.I saw IKO certified card sell in volume on ebay for 5 bucks and no one buy it.

Mr_Weetabix
Frequent Poster

Postby Mr_Weetabix » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:28 pm

DonkeyD wrote:Having never been married I am stunned by the stories of how many of my married buddies wives use sex as their currency. The husbands pay in oversized houses, constant redecorating to live the Magazine life, etc etc.
I declare Shenanigans on your implication that your married buddies are getting any.

kiter11
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Montreal, PQ
Favorite Beaches: Any good spot
Style: Freeride, freestyle
Gear: Core Kites
Brand Affiliation: Core Kites - Ocarina Kitesurf

Postby kiter11 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:54 pm

DonkeyD wrote:
FredBGG wrote:[..
And you know of this "reality" directly?
Or have you just read sensationalist media "reports" and such selectively quoting from "studies" ?
I know of it DIRECTLY and am very well informed of it.
I am most certainly NOT speaking of those Bangkok red light zones, nor anything like that.
I do not however automatically equate paying a woman 10x the amount for sex as you pay for her cleaning your pousada room or cooking yo food or washing your dirty underwear as exploitive.
My meeting up with local women who want to spend an evening or weekend or week in exchange for some much needed financial help does NOT automatically equate to violence, suffering, disease and death. (See "war" in Afghanistan and Iraq for that!)
In fact, it may have a completely opposite effect.
When I travel to second and third world countries like Cuba I bring vitamins, folic acid and omega 3 supplements. I can't do it for everyone so YES, I am selective and have only semi-altruistic motives. I also provide a woman some cash equal to her family income for a month or two.
The "reality" is that for many men and women, sex can be recreational and hedonistic, it does not always have to occur in the context of deep emotional, love, or within the sanctity of marriage. (which is the biggest prostitution racket of them all!)
This post really underlines the problem. It shows that:

1. You are using income differences between countries to get sex that you wouldn't be able have otherwise;
2. You are exploiting still those income differences to divert money flows from honest labour towards prostitution: if you are a woman with children living in an area of intense touristic prostitution, you can't afford the cost of living just being a maid
3. You live in the illusion that you are having 'recreational and hedonistic' sex with these women: this may apply for you, but not the girls. They are in fact trading their health and emotional well-being against money.

I have seen this prostitution you are talking about in Cuba, Brazil and Honduras. I have seen those guys thinking they are really a hot shot while, to be honest, they only look pathetic. And I've met and talked with some of these girls you are paying to have sex with. Believe me, besides what you think, none of them is leading a meanful and healthy life.

Prostitution on the scale you are looking for happens in areas where the law doesn't protect women. And to who do they turn instead to get protection? Organized crime. And oh! how do they treat them well...

How about paying 10x your maid instead?

Jackie Treehorn
Medium Poster

Postby Jackie Treehorn » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:15 pm

You guys are so judgmental. Its a sad fact of life that some men are born so fat, ugly and without any redeeming personality that the only way that they can get women to sleep with them is to give them large amount of money. To the original poster - go to Caberete, you can't move without whores trying to latch onto you, and judging by the amount of overweight pasty looking westerners arm in arm with attractive young girls, you'll have plenty of company.

Return to “Kitesurfing”