Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Are the Euros ruining kiting? Answer is yes.

Forum for kitesurfers
Jbrook
Very Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Are the Euros ruining kiting? Answer is yes.

Postby Jbrook » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:42 pm

You my friend are an idiot and I am still hoping sooner or later you will post something worth reading. Add something to the post instead of just taking away a…hole.

alamos_kiter
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: yes, I use gear.

Postby alamos_kiter » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:59 pm

JGTR wrote:The problem with arguing with idiots on the Internet is that they are also convinced they are arguing with an idiot.
The sad part of the story is, this Jason Brook Paracuru photo guy is continuously ruining his reputation with this thread. Google won't forget. It hasn't been done yet, but somebody might come to the conclusion a nice google bomb in his posts would be a good idea - the Jbrook guy is acting under his real commercial name on here. Dear me. I'd be a bit more careful.

Jbrook
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Jbrook » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:12 pm

My reputation I do not work in kiting, some people do not have their lives controlled or manipulated by google searches. Their is a way to rid all information about yourself but guess that is way to advanced for you alamos barney. There are more than 3 people with my same name and same profession so good luck with that, forget it just like most did with the Alamo. Like I said before I am not a coward like most on this forum talking shit under some random username. Of course I understand when people have a reason for not wanting to use their real name I do not. Stick that google bomb you know where Alamo fag.

JGTR
Very Frequent Poster

Postby JGTR » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:19 pm

Yawn, boring now

matth
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Revere, Nahant, Chapin, West Dennis, Hardings , Kalmus, First Encounter, Dog, yerril, Wing
Favorite Beaches: Wing, West Dennis, Kalmus, Chapin, Revere, Nahant, Dog, Horse Neck, Good Harbor, Yerrill
Style: Freeride
Gear: 7m Slash, 10m Pivot, 10m Slash, 12m Pivot. Firewire Vadar, Duotone Profish, Crazyfly Raptor ltd
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby matth » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:56 pm

This is better than Game of Thrones.....I need some popcorn.

paulie
Frequent Poster

Postby paulie » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:33 pm

alamos_kiter
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: yes, I use gear.

Postby alamos_kiter » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:20 pm

Jbrook wrote:My reputation I do not work in kiting, some people do not have their lives controlled or manipulated by google searches. Their is a way to rid all information about yourself but guess that is way to advanced for you alamos barney. There are more than 3 people with my same name and same profession so good luck with that, forget it just like most did with the Alamo. Like I said before I am not a coward like most on this forum talking shit under some random username. Of course I understand when people have a reason for not wanting to use their real name I do not. Stick that google bomb you know where Alamo fag.
Good luck Jason Brook. Why don't you pipe down on the part which pisses off so many people (the racist bit), and keep making nice photos. Or selling flowers or Pringle can antennas.

marekmk
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: africa, new zealand, madagascar, LA, brazil prea, ect
Style: twin tip, strapless surf board, foil
Gear: this year (15) teaching & riding on f-one, Ozone, North Kites
Ocean Rodeo Duke board, Nugget board, Bomb and more
Kentos foil

Postby marekmk » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:22 pm

Yes there is a problem with 2/1 week kiters (no not all of them) getting of a plane, being on the water as soon as they arrival and acting as if they own the spot just because they think they have that right as tourist because they are helping the local economy.

and yes there is a problem of a sense of entitlement with kiters as a group on many spots that I have visited.

Over the last few years I see more and more kiters entangled in each others lines, kiters out of control on launch, kiters jumping over swimmers, the list is endless.

So many of us never ever bother to look as we turn our kites to the other side of the window, never ever check our safety releases etc etc, all these have reprocutions and as members of our group we come across as incredably arrogant, reckless and uncaring!

Lets try to be more conscious as a group and understand that we have no right to put any member of the public in danger or other kiters!!!
Last edited by marekmk on Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jbrook
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Jbrook » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:50 pm

Well said last poster. Someone want to correct my post, did I make any grammar mistakes now or something?

plummet
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: EE
Favorite Beaches: NZ
Style: Terrain riding
Gear: Old wornout ozone.
Plummet hydrofoil and mutant

Postby plummet » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:09 pm

JGTR wrote:The problem with arguing with idiots on the Internet is that they are also convinced they are arguing with an idiot.
I think the correct statement is this.

"If you argue with an idiot...... There are two idiots."

Return to “Kitesurfing”