Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

What kite and board does Trump ride

Forum for kitesurfers
matth
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Revere, Nahant, Chapin, West Dennis, Hardings , Kalmus, First Encounter, Dog, yerril, Wing
Favorite Beaches: Wing, West Dennis, Kalmus, Chapin, Revere, Nahant, Dog, Horse Neck, Good Harbor, Yerrill
Style: Freeride
Gear: 7m Slash, 10m Pivot, 10m Slash, 12m Pivot. Firewire Vadar, Duotone Profish, Crazyfly Raptor ltd
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: What kite and board does Trump ride

Postby matth » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:30 am

chemosavi wrote:When you have a medically confirmed extreme narcissist , funny bunny, xenophobic , racist, idiot supremo at the helm of the most powerful country on the planet with the keys to ending the human race with nuclear bombs at the stroke of of some twitter insult, yes, sports teams, reality TV shows and anything else that may cross his insecure eyes is fodder for pushing the button when his tiny comfort zone is threatened.

Angry you say? Silliness.

Self preservation? Yes. I could care less about the Seahawks or the democrats, I just want my son to live as long as I have. And the disenfranchised, white boy element that got him elected will be the first to reap the consequences of his ultimately following the Wall Street money. The biggest joke of all will be them. As already evidenced by his recent choices.

So yes, when Tom Brady says he is pals with the reincarnation of the last demagogue who tried to rule the earth and wound up killing himself in a bunker after murdering six million people I have a problem. Deflate-gate or not.

He is a sports hero who people look up to. His opinion and choice of friends matters.

Back to kitesurfing and what REALLY matters.
I think the next step in your recovery is denial. I feel your pain, it should go away in 4 to 8 years :rollgrin: :rollgrin:
Last edited by matth on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

lyrashan
Rare Poster
Gear: RRD kites Stretch board
Been thanked: 0

Postby lyrashan » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:48 am

When you have a medically confirmed extreme narcissist , funny bunny, xenophobic , racist, idiot supremo at the helm of the most powerful country on the planet with the keys to ending the human race with nuclear bombs at the stroke of of some twitter insult, yes, sports teams, reality TV shows and anything else that may cross his insecure eyes is fodder for pushing the button when his tiny comfort zone is threatened.

Angry you say? Silliness.

Self preservation? Yes. I could care less about the Seahawks or the democrats, I just want my son to live as long as I have. And the disenfranchised, white boy element that got him elected will be the first to reap the consequences of his ultimately following the Wall Street money. The biggest joke of all will be them. As already evidenced by his recent choices.

So yes, when Tom Brady says he is pals with the reincarnation of the last demagogue who tried to rule the earth and wound up killing himself in a bunker after murdering six million people I have a problem. Deflate-gate or not.

He is a sports hero who people look up to. His opinion and choice of friends matters.

Back to kitesurfing and what REALLY matters.
Well said, Chemo

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:17 am

This is not about kiteboarding is it ?

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster

Postby tautologies » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:27 am

matth wrote: I think the next step in your recovery is denial. I feel your pain, it should go away in 4 to 8 years :rollgrin: :rollgrin:
I still cannot find one good argument to support Trump. I guess if you want humanity to die because it will bring on armageddon faster...but that is still a lame excuse.

Return to “Kitesurfing”