Gear: whatever's on sale...
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: feedback on Zeeko

Postby H2Oaltitude » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Frank82 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:11 pm
I've had a quiver of zeeko krush 2014, they were ok kites. Nothing special but not bad.

I did have several issues with the kites though, in some configurations the kite would jellyfish pretty bad in windy conditions, I had to adjust the frontlines to get rid of this. The 9m which I used the most had a bent wingtip from looping it to one side. Never had this issue with any other kite.

It was my first time to buy from such a small brand and I won't do it again, had more issues than with other bigger brands.
Yes, thanks Frank, the Krush series is a much different kite than the Notus Rev series... Krush has been discontinued since 2014 I believe? Bent wingtip?? Sounds like a stretched bridle problem perhaps or stretched lines?
I personally prefer to support talented smaller companies rather than the big box stores as I don't think I need to contribute to (Peter) Cabs exotic sailboat purchases and trips/videos nor do I need to help Naish buy a new 1 ton dually truck to get his kites to the beach... I like to support talented dedicated designers who aren't paying/ supporting twenty "pros" to tell me how great their free products are or me paying their travel expenses to kite surfing destination I could be going to myself. I support companies who design great kites/boards and charge a reasonable amount for said products. Thanks for your time and your contribution. Merry Christmas

*I also edited the title to be more specific (sorry it was vague)

Return to “Kitesurfing”