forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 387
- Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:28 pm
- Kiting since: 2014
- Local Beach: Cherry Beach, Toronto
- Gear: Flysurfer
- Brand Affiliation: None
He has had trouble getting calls back. Can someone make a recommendation of a good instructor in the Chicago area?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2722
- Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2003 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Local Beach: Olbrich, Governor Nelson, Tenney, Burrows and McDaniels.
- Favorite Beaches: Olbrich on SW and McDaniels on a SSW.
Sheboygan when it blows hard on a NE.
- Style: Waves, Twin tip and Foilboards.
- Gear: Whatever is available.
- Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha, Slingshot, Blade, Axis, NP Surf, Liquid Force, Ozone, Mystic. www.kiteridersllc.com
- Location: Madison, Wi. USA.
I'm in the Madison, Wi. region which is about 2 hours away. We're pretty backed up for lessons, but have your friend contact me and we'll see what we can do.
Return to “Kitesurfing”