forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 362
- Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:28 pm
- Kiting since: 2014
- Local Beach: Cherry Beach, Toronto
- Gear: Flysurfer
- Brand Affiliation: None
He has had trouble getting calls back. Can someone make a recommendation of a good instructor in the Chicago area?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2718
- Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2003 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Local Beach: Olbrich, Governor Nelson, Tenney, Burrows and McDaniels.
- Favorite Beaches: Olbrich on SW and McDaniels on a SSW.
Sheboygan when it blows hard on a NE.
- Style: Waves, Twin tip and Foilboards.
- Gear: Whatever is available.
- Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha, Slingshot, Blade, Axis, NP Surf, Liquid Force, Ozone, Mystic. www.kiteridersllc.com
- Location: Madison, Wi. USA.
I'm in the Madison, Wi. region which is about 2 hours away. We're pretty backed up for lessons, but have your friend contact me and we'll see what we can do.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests