forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 33063
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
sounds like Brazil changed their laws that people from the Schengen area (EU, not UK) can only stay in Brazil 90 days, then leave for 90 days, then come back.
Before you could stay 90 days, and extend another 90 days.
But, now I heard two stories, where people extended 90+90 days without any problem...
Anyone from Schnegen area who recently extended their visa without any problem???
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 167
- Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:21 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Local Beach: salinas/PA-Brazil
- Favorite Beaches: Salinas/PA Cumbuco/CE
- Brand Affiliation: None
Usually Brazillian Visa laws are not weird.
Brazil just does the same thing as the other country does with Brazillians.
Return to “Kitesurfing”