Style: wave
Gear: cabrinha kite
jimmy lewis boards
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dynabar V6 poor quality

Postby rb111 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:52 am

This is what happened to my Dynabar V6 after less then a year which I think is unacceptable...
The manufacturer JAY never followed up on this...
very disappointing!
Attachments
IMG_3741.jpg
IMG_3740.jpg
IMG_3739.jpg
IMG_3738.jpg
IMG_3737.jpg

jaystore
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Rome
Brand Affiliation: JAY
Has thanked: 0

Re: Dynabar V6 poor quality

Postby jaystore » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi rb111, we apologise for the problem you had. Sometime the welds are "cold" or not well done and brake, on 2013 new model (see picture) we weld also front side to remove this risk. We also reinforced the frame to avoid bend if hardly used by heavy kiter or in snowkite.
Normally we replace the frame at no cost or we offer the full latest model at 60% discount.
However we didn't receive any warranty request from you or from the reseller who sold it, we never saw the pictures you show here.
If you bought it from our web site please contact us at support@jaystore.eu or contact your reseller (send email to us too) thanks.

We are sure you appreciate DYNABAR feature, our customers say "try it an you will never go back!".

JayStore Support.
Attachments
P1010396.JPG

davesails7
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2006
Weight: 75 kg
Local Beach: Virginia Beach
Style: Race
Gear: ML B3
R1V2 11. VMG 13, 15, 18
OR Mako 130x35
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Dynabar V6 poor quality

Postby davesails7 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:36 pm

Did you contact JayFactory instead of JayStore?

When I had an issue with my dynabar I contacted JayFactory and got an email back that they were not the same group and JayFactory has nothing to do with JayStore.

It was kinda weird, the guy seemed pretty pissed from the tone of the email, but maybe that was a language barrier thing...

Return to “Kitesurfing”