Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

The Kids Club w Cameron Maramenides

Forum for kitesurfers
CameronM
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Love to kite in front of my house but cannot say more because my dad will kill me. This is our secret spot.
Favorite Beaches: Jockey Ridge, Paros Greece, Florida Naples, And doing down winders in the ocean with my dad and his friends when it is not big.
Style: my dad but better.
Gear: Only the best. epickites. i also design my own kite the cameron pro 4m plus my own kids bar and my own twin tip board for kids.
Brand Affiliation: Doing R&D for my dad at EPIC.
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Kids Club w Cameron Maramenides

Postby CameronM » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:51 am

helo toby i check the kids club link an it said that i was not allowed to see the topic. is there something that i need to do?

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:22 am

try again now and see if it works!

CameronM
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Love to kite in front of my house but cannot say more because my dad will kill me. This is our secret spot.
Favorite Beaches: Jockey Ridge, Paros Greece, Florida Naples, And doing down winders in the ocean with my dad and his friends when it is not big.
Gear: Only the best. epickites. i also design my own kite the cameron pro 4m plus my own kids bar and my own twin tip board for kids.

Postby CameronM » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:50 am

thank you toby. it is working.

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Just got this video for my son Cameron Maramenide while I was doing my demos in Florida and had the pleasure to meet the UFC fighter "Minotauro".
By the way Cameon you have seen this guy fighting on TV during the UFC fights you and I have been watching.

Puetz
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2003
Local Beach: Casuarina Beach
Rapic Creek
Lee Point
Buffallo Creek
Favorite Beaches: Old Woman Rock, Darwin
Oka Point, Sanuar, Bali
Phan Rang, Vietnam
Cemetary's, Mui Ne, Vietnam
Point Moore, Hells Gates, Geraldton, Western Australia
Rapid Creek, Darwin, Australia
Lee Point, Darwin, Australia (my local spot)
Nugas/Lakey Peak, Sumbawa
Marion Bay, Tasmania
Long Beach, Robe, South Australia
Style: Foil/Wave/Freeride
Gear: Duotone 13m Juice 2020
Duotone Neo 9m
North Rebel 2014 7m
Duotone Pace 4'10 Foilboard with Carve 950 + GT 90cm mast
North Nugget 5'3" Surfboard
Cyclone Surfboard 6'0"
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Puetz » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:34 am

Dimitri M wrote:Just got this video for my son Cameron Maramenide while I was doing my demos in Florida and had the pleasure to meet the UFC fighter "Minotauro".
By the way Cameon you have seen this guy fighting on TV during the UFC fights you and I have been watching.

... hey I'm a huge fan of Minotauro, lucky you Dimitri, he's a legend! I've been a huge fan of UFC and MMA for years and always wondered if any of the famous MMA fighters are into kiting. The only one I know of are the Klitschko's who box, not MMA.

Sorry for the topic hijack, just a big fan and wonder if anyone know of any other fighters who kites?

cheers,

Robbie :)

ps my son has registered to join in the club!

CameronM
Rare Poster

Postby CameronM » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:08 pm

nice dad. now i have a gret body guard. olivia is not leting me calling you on her phone. are you going to be home today. i need a phone for christmass.

CameronM
Rare Poster

Postby CameronM » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:36 am

no more school for 15 days. by the way i am making these walets if any one is interested for christmass or any time.

CameronM
Rare Poster

Postby CameronM » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:35 pm

hi guys. did you get you kids some nice presents. i am very lucky i got a custom surfboard because i am small as my chistmass present. now i need to test it. my dad is taking me to fl to do some demos this friday so i cannot wait. hope to see at the beach.
Attachments
DSCN2234.jpg
DSC_0274.jpg
DSC_0018 (1).jpg
Dad and Cameron.jpg

CameronM
Rare Poster

Postby CameronM » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:44 am

hi guys. i am in florida with my dad doing demos and today i met new friends. his dad is the boss and he is a very good boxer and he also kites on epic kites. his son is also a very nice person and he want to start kiting. so we are going to kite tomorrow.
Attachments
DSCN0313.jpg

Flysurf77
Medium Poster
Gear: EPIC KITEBOARDING
Brand Affiliation: IKO/PADI/EPIC/WAINMAN

Postby Flysurf77 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:17 pm

CameronM wrote:hi guys. i am in florida with my dad doing demos and today i met new friends. his dad is the boss and he is a very good boxer and he also kites on epic kites. his son is also a very nice person and he want to start kiting. so we are going to kite tomorrow.
Hey,
Is this VITALI KLITSCHKO the heavy weight world champion?

Return to “Kitesurfing”