forum for snow- and landkiters
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:21 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Local Beach: Guinco
- Favorite Beaches: Guincho,Troia
- Style: Race, freeride.
- Gear: Switch Element 11
- Brand Affiliation: SwitckKites
- Location: Lisboa - Portugal
90 FREESTYLE LANDBOARD
/ / Design
Marc Jacobs one of the top PKRA riders joined the Switch development team to design a high performance landboard purpose built for kiting.
Marc's first experience with a kite was on his landboard. He terrorized this local parks and beaches on his landboard before heading out onto the water.
Marc wanted to push the boundaries of the standard landboard to suit his style of riding. Light, strong, low swing weight, quick response, smooth handling and high quality components that would last.
The 90 Freestyle is a very high end landboard that can go head to head with boards twice the price.
What do you get?
- tool kit
- FREE SHIPPING
Last edited by nandod
on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:37 am, edited 6 times in total.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 5576
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 33
- Local Beach: God created the naki so the hardcore people would have a place to live.
- Favorite Beaches: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
- Style: Always searching for flow!
- Gear: If you take 3.1415 from opinion. You get onion!
- Brand Affiliation: What do yo call an Alligator in a vest? ............... An Investigator.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:16 pm
Yeah, not exactly ground breaking.
Deck looks like the Ground Industries flight light, which must be knocking on ten years old.
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests