Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Len10 doing it again, this time even higher!!!

Forum for kitesurfers
nikalaitzian
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Local Beach: Loutsa Nissakia,Oropos,Vouliagmeni
Style: wave,bigair,megaloops,hydrofoil,wingfoil
Gear: Epic kites,BTS kiteboards,cohete surfboards,SAB,GAC hydrofoils
Brand Affiliation: Epic Kites,GAC

Re: Len10 doing it again, this time even higher!!!

Postby nikalaitzian » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:29 am

Taut are you saying that a "regular" every day Kiter gonna throw one of these huge kiteloops and never got filmed and published?come on... who wouldn't walk and speak like a cock between chickens if he could accomplish a MEGAloop like that.Its in our nature ;)
I agree that many guys (including me) throwing some dissent megaloops,but not like those!

I met Ruben this year in Greece.he was here for the Mystic 2013 photo shoot!i told to him that while he was doing photos with 20knots max ,me and some buddies throwing loops with 35+ in the other side of Greece.he got so disappointed that he was in the wrong place.all I am saying is that he is not doing it for the money.he lives for that!
Attachments
image.jpg

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby tautologies » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:16 am

nikalaitzian wrote:Taut are you saying that a "regular" every day Kiter gonna throw one of these huge kiteloops and never got filmed and published?come on... who wouldn't walk and speak like a cock between chickens if he could accomplish a MEGAloop like that.Its in our nature ;)
I agree that many guys (including me) throwing some dissent megaloops,but not like those!

I met Ruben this year in Greece.he was here for the Mystic 2013 photo shoot!i told to him that while he was doing photos with 20knots max ,me and some buddies throwing loops with 35+ in the other side of Greece.he got so disappointed that he was in the wrong place.all I am saying is that he is not doing it for the money.he lives for that!
well if you are doing kiteloops in 35+ why can't people on Maui do it? There are actually some pretty good riders over there. Lots of pros too.
Not everyone needs to brag about their riding ;-) Some people actually ride just to have fun. That said, there are some nice shots done. Check with ToastSyn on this site. He got some really well made shots and some new angles. dunno how it compares, but at least it

As I said before, maybe my skill set isn't good enough to judge, and I certainly have not seen lenten throw those live, and maybe because I saw some pretty sick ones on Maui live that influence me, but my whole point is that the video presented was very similar to other videos of the same. gah.

TommyDelly
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby TommyDelly » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Sick vid, Ruben is just crazy!!!

And i think i know why tout doesnt like this video...i will try and help him, so he can also relate :wink:

So, Ruben Naish was riding a Naish kite in 45+ knots of Naish, he was going Naish high and throwing Naish loops also drinking Naishbull and the Naishiest thing was Nashy Naish Naish Naishing in Naisher Naish Naishy Robby Naish Nashiest Naish :thumb: :lol: :jump: :bye: xD

tony montana
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: naples fl
Favorite Beaches: naples fl
Style: waverider
Gear: north
Brand Affiliation: north nash cabrina any kite with a safety system that works i mean works

Postby tony montana » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:01 pm

TommyDelly wrote:Sick vid, Ruben is just crazy!!!

And i think i know why tout doesnt like this video...i will try and help him, so he can also relate :wink:

So, Ruben Naish was riding a Naish kite in 45+ knots of Naish, he was going Naish high and throwing Naish loops also drinking Naishbull and the Naishiest thing was Nashy Naish Naish Naishing in Naisher Naish Naishy Robby Naish Nashiest Naish :thumb: :lol: :jump: :bye: xD
That is nasty,sorry i mean naisty,from naish fan LOL, TONY

AndrewJMcGee
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Napeuage, Shinnecock
Favorite Beaches: Hatteras Island, Montauk NY
Style: Twin tips, Naish Mutant
Gear: Ozone, Liquid force, Nobile, Naish

Postby AndrewJMcGee » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:56 pm

The loops are on another level. Eddie the Eagle is who I want to fly like! I'll save my loops for landings.

http://vimeo.com/50877773

Who is flying higher?

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster

Postby tautologies » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:01 pm

TommyDelly wrote: So, Ruben Naish was riding a Naish kite in 45+ knots of Naish, he was going Naish high mp: :bye: xD

I saw the video again and I like it now. Thank you it helped a lot. :-) :thumb:

johnm
Frequent Poster

Postby johnm » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:40 pm

regards the filming / editing - pretty impressive for storm force winds, freezing winter temps and overcast skies - thought the loops with the windfarm backdrop looked great :thumb:

Return to “Kitesurfing”