forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 562
- Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:54 am
- Kiting since: 2003
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
I wear this one from Liquid Force:
http://liquidforcekites.com/product/imp ... ts/luxury/
I like that the floatation is all up in the chest and back and I barely notice it over my wetsuit.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:43 pm
- Style: Strapless surf and foil
- Gear: 7m and 9.5m Ocean Rodeo Prodigy and OR Mako Duke. Slingshot Dwarfcraft 4'6" with Hover Glide NF2 foil.
- Location: South coast, UK
Or PFD - No PFD?
I've worn an impact vest in the past but much prefer the twofold job of a PFD (Personal Flotation Device)
Been using a maui Magic one since day 1 but the zip is now regularly sticking with the salt/corrosion and the elastic of it's cumberbund is stretched. I've been looking at replacing it with the Neil Pryde Elite Bouyancy Aid. Seen here under the 'sailing' section of:
Or the Crewsaver Kite Bouyancy Aid seen at:
Also all three mentioned are 'CE' approved. An important consideration in my books.
Return to “Kitesurfing”