Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Flyboards Flydoor L 2013 and Veho Muvi NPNG

Forum for kitesurfers
haiku
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Latina beach Italy and...Naish beach Maui
Favorite Beaches: Latina, Porto Pollo - Italy , Kitebeach. Kihei - Maui
Style: old and new school
Gear: Flysurfer Sonic FR, Speed, Boost, Cronix, Naish Pivot, Flysurfer Radical 5, Door 5, Kazuma custom wave boards

Flyboards Flydoor L 2013 and Veho Muvi NPNG

Postby haiku » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:59 am

Hello. I've tried and owned many light wind boards, but few of them were really funny to ride when the wind fluctuates between 8/9 and 12 knots. The new Flyboards Flydoor L is the best among these. Planing and upwind speed are simply fantastic. The ride is very comfortable. The center fin is really effective and increases not only the upwind angle but also the edging before a jump. I used the board without it and the difference is substantial. But where this board shines is in the jumps and maneuvers so as to appear smaller than it really is; even off-axis landings are always soft. Below is the link of a video showing my first light wind session with this board. I used the new digicam Veho Muvi NPNG set to 960 p. It is a cheaper alternative to Go Pro HD and is full of accessories including the remote control (sadly not waterproof). It 'also equipped with LCD screen. No fogging at all. Overall a good product.
Best regards.
Carlo

http://vimeo.com/59043521

Atte
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2005
Local Beach: Tablas island , Philippine's.
Style: Hydrofoil Freeride
Gear: Flysurfer soul, peak

Re: Flyboards Flydoor L 2013 and Veho Muvi NPNG

Postby Atte » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:18 pm

i have to agree with you it's an awsome board. it's also verry lite even do it's a big board, it does not feel as big as it is, once you get use to it you can do anything you can do with your normal board.
have fun

Return to “Kitesurfing”