forum for snow- and landkiters
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:54 am
- Kiting since: 4
- Local Beach: Sandbar
- Favorite Beaches: Those with sand preferably
- Style: Not too good
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Backwoods
What are the conditions like? Ice edgeable? Poss some pre-frontal wind action tomorrow and fri.
Any info appreciated
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:43 pm
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: New England. So much better than moldy Old England.
- Style: Adapt and overcome.
- Gear: Foils and skis.
- Brand Affiliation: www.hardwaterkiter.com Authorized retailers of Ozone, Flysurfer,HQ kites.
- Location: North Conway NH. USA
I spoke to a woman this morning that said its ice with a little snow stuck to it.
Sounds good for cruisin'
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests