Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

F-One 2015 is on

Postby Toby » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:56 pm

F-One News:

F-One 2015 is on

1 fone.png
1 fone.png (436.99 KiB) Viewed 2193 times
F-ONE is happy to present you its new 2015 kiteboarding collection!
New products, new technologies, new designs… everything has been made for you!

Let’s discover the new Bandit and all the great boards that we are proposing you this year. Several improvements have been made to reinforce the boards all in keeping a light weight. The Revolutionary Rail Design offers you huge comfort and stability…In the surfboards collection; new sizes are appearing and the shapes have changed. You will find so many improvements so no time to loose, I let you discover the new collection through the catalog.

Catalog link:
http://catalog.f-onekites.com

Here is video with the 2015 products

wetdog
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: F-One 2015 is on

Postby wetdog » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:16 pm

I like the new colors! :thumb:

Starsky
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Starsky » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:42 pm

Legitimate question.

Are other sport forums filled with these kind of people who get on a mission and can't let go......ever.... to the complete and utter detriment of their case and credibility in general?

Who in their right mind thinks that repetitive, negative, single focused bashing is ever going to get them what they want? And further more, who actually think this kind of thing (especially when drawn out and reposted in every even remotely related thread) rallies any kind of support for their cause?

DEVOLVNG INTO A NEGATIVE TROLL IS THE SINGLE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO LOSE SUPPORT FOR YOUR CAUSE. No matter how important or justified your case may be.

In efforts to regain the topic. I like the colours, Rasta never gets old. The new bar (providing anodization truly solves the corrosion issue) looks nice and simple. They didn't overdo the "Core" speak, instead it looks like they opt more for the visual appeals of Mauritius for their marketing hook. Lastly, boy, do the have a shit ton of boards! Oh yeah, one more. The onezie shortie sun suits complete with your name on em....no thanks.

madworld
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Never never land
Style: Cruising
Gear: Rich peoples throw aways.

Postby madworld » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:12 pm

That leading edge seem issue can happen to any kite brand. I just carry a needle and dental floss in my bag. Easy fix. :argue:

dt73775
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Alameda, Sherman
Gear: Bandit 4, Ozone V9
Been thanked: 0

Postby dt73775 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:54 pm

F one has an excellent warranty program. Not sure why they singled you out dude.....

Return to “Kitesurfing”