Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

New Hampshire Kite Lesson, awesome!!!!

Introduce yourself as a new member to the kiting community. This well tell all of us who you are and very likely you will make new kiting buddies in your area or from visiting kiters.

Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2010
Local Beach: scarborough, portland, hampton
Gear: hq
Brand Affiliation: None

New Hampshire Kite Lesson, awesome!!!!

Postby trxl2 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Hello everyone,

I am from Northern New Hampshire and took my first lesson last friday. I thought I was going to have to wait to spring and travel south, but I found an instructor at International Mountain Equipment and took a lesson on snow kiting. It was a great experience so I thought I would share it. Also, getting into this sport is sometimes frustrating and expensive way up here, and so I figured getting into this forum is a great place for information and people who want to help.

here are some pictures taken on Ossipee Lake in New Hampshire, winds were 15mph west
Feb 4 2011 010.jpg
about to pack up, btw those power lines are much further than they look.
Feb 4 2011 009.jpg
I was flying an 8m ozone that Zeb, my instructor flies to the top of Mt Washington.
Feb 4 2011 008.jpg
Feb 4 2011 007.jpg
Feb 4 2011 006.jpg
winds started to pickup in the higher elevations, but it was still a great day

Rare Poster
Kiting since: 1985
Local Beach: Hampton,NH
Style: Just learning to kiteboard
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: New Hampshire Kite Lesson, awesome!!!!

Postby NHtodd » Mon May 13, 2013 3:03 am

That is friggin awesome. Im in Southern NH and am finally this year getting my gear been flying anything I can get my hands on for a long time unfortunately no big kites though I cant wait to get out there. Nice pics thats very cool.

Return to “New Members”