Forum for travel reports and travel questions
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:09 pm
- Kiting since: 2007
- Style: freeride / wave
- Gear: Naish Park 2013&2014
Nobile T5 2014
- Brand Affiliation: None
Hi, I am looking for cheap accommodation for couple at Maui close to kite spot.
Anyone can recommend any place ?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2175
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:15 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Style: None, not even lawnmower.
- Gear: Wipika Freeair 8.5 2 liner and Picklefork.
- Brand Affiliation: iansmusic.com - free music for your kite videos
Kihei apartment $100 a night easy option..
Maui has laws against anyone setting up accommodation so keeps the prices high. We got this in - http://www.bookabatch.co.nz
- anyone can do it - it's awesome - probably imprisonable behavior in old USA lol - but u know what - it spreads the wealth - less class divide..
Funny how places get well known and popular from surf sports and then eventually those pioneering traveller kind of people are priced out in years to come by laws influenced by big investors!
Return to “Travel”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest