Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Kiters and Bikini Models doing what they do best!

forum for kitesurfers


knotwindy
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 768
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:49 am
Kiting since: 2007
Local Beach: baja, gorge
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Kiters and Bikini Models doing what they do best!

Postby knotwindy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:31 am

+1
one of the things that scare me the most = sheeple.

User avatar
Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 5040
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:49 am
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Re: Kiters and Bikini Models doing what they do best!

Postby Kamikuza » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:17 am

Come on, imagine if Lenten and Hadlow had to go out in g-strings and flash their ass cheeks and junk bulges at the camera for decent sponsorship...

User avatar
alexrider
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1319
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:52 am
Kiting since: 2003
Gear: foils and foils

Re: Kiters and Bikini Models doing what they do best!

Postby alexrider » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:09 am

I got it you didn't advertise a product here. My remark wasn't directed at you, but a response to socomm, who appears to object models using kitesurfing as a bait to promote themselves. Absolutely nothing wrong mixing pretty ladies with our sport. On the contrary. Go ahead give is more of that. There's a thread dedicated to that in kiteforum, BTW. Cheers. :hotchic: :jump: :naughty:

windventor wrote:
alexrider wrote:
socommk23 wrote:Kind of bored of women using extreme sports as a lanch for their modeling careers.
The only women im interested in in kiteboarding are those that kiteboard.


The models don't usually chose the theme for the photo shoot, and aren't necessarily interested in kiteboarding. Blame the advertisers.


This is a remix I made of a music video and some recent kitesurfing videos that I liked. The only thing it's advertising is kitesurfing. IF it's promoting the models careers then it's also promoting the kiters careers so they worked as a team & made something that people liked.
Don't these things go together anyway?? ...people kitesurfing and girls in bikinis taking selfies.

Also, there's quite a bit of footage of my girl Silvia and some other cool kiteSista's in there - check out the Credits section. Should I get more footage & make it all kiteSista's ;) I'm just trying something different. Hope I didn't offend anyone's sensibilities.

Windiest Wishes

User avatar
alexrider
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1319
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:52 am
Kiting since: 2003
Gear: foils and foils

Re: Kiters and Bikini Models doing what they do best!

Postby alexrider » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:10 am

deleted
Last edited by alexrider on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

socommk23
Frequent Poster
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:05 pm
Kiting since: 2001
Local Beach: Hill head
Favorite Beaches: Brean. Uphill. Pembrey. Hill head. Meon shore
Style: Keeping the kite dry....hopefully
Gear: F.one diablo 15, 11 and 8m . Pansh aurora2 15m. Pansh sprints and firsts and Adams and flux .
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Kiters and Bikini Models doing what they do best!

Postby socommk23 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:13 pm

alexrider wrote:I got it you didn't advertise a product here. My remark wasn't directed at you, but a response to socomm, who appears to object models using kitesurfing as a bait to promote themselves. Absolutely nothing wrong mixing pretty ladies with our sport. On the contrary. Go ahead give is more of that. There's a thread dedicated to that in kiteforum, BTW. Cheers. :hotchic: :jump: :naughty:

windventor wrote:
alexrider wrote:
The models don't usually chose the theme for the photo shoot, and aren't necessarily interested in kiteboarding. Blame the advertisers.


This is a remix I made of a music video and some recent kitesurfing videos that I liked. The only thing it's advertising is kitesurfing. IF it's promoting the models careers then it's also promoting the kiters careers so they worked as a team & made something that people liked.
Don't these things go together anyway?? ...people kitesurfing and girls in bikinis taking selfies.

Also, there's quite a bit of footage of my girl Silvia and some other cool kiteSista's in there - check out the Credits section. Should I get more footage & make it all kiteSista's ;) I'm just trying something different. Hope I didn't offend anyone's sensibilities.

Windiest Wishes


Each to their own. Thats what makes life varied. Its just a personal opinion. I like my sports and like to watch them. Just see no need for partially naked women in them. The sports themselves should be goid enough in their own right and nit need this. I dont think they have a place in it. But that's just me.

User avatar
Starsky
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 3884
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:12 pm
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Ontario

Re: Kiters and Bikini Models doing what they do best!

Postby Starsky » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:42 pm

Hot chicks in and around the kiting lifestyle is AWESOME. But clips of hot chicks in some urban studio doing whatever they are doing mixed with clips of kiting is super lame.

User avatar
jeromeL
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 503
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:22 pm
Kiting since: 2014
Local Beach: Tobay beach, NY
Bayville, NY
Oak beach, NY
Gilgo beach, NY
Plumb beach, NY
Style: big air, freestyle
Gear: Fone Bandit 2014 12m^2, 2015 9, 2015 7, 2015 14
Best GP 2015 9m
Nobile Fity/50 138cm
Naish Apex bindings.
Brand Affiliation: None
Contact:

Re: Kiters and Bikini Models doing what they do best!

Postby jeromeL » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:35 pm

Kamikuza wrote:Come on, imagine if Lenten and Hadlow had to go out in g-strings and flash their ass cheeks and junk bulges at the camera for decent sponsorship...


Where have you been, Nick and his buddies have plenty of those videos out already! lol


Return to “Kitesurfing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 22 guests