I think my buddy is trying to kill me, he showed up at loop session with 15m lines and his like you want to try looping on those?
mmm, maybe, let's see, ok...
ON short line:
* Kiteloop are definitely more aggressive, you don't go as high but as soon as the kite steer down it gets deep in window a lot faster retaining a lot of tension, secondly loop goes really deep without trying to get it low I got it leveled with me.
THere is a lot more yank which throws you leg way behind you above your head if you are not prepared for it.
* It's pretty hilarious how close kite is to you while riding
* Funny how kite goes from 12 to 9 in no time
* While riding you feel pretty powered.
* Jump height potentiel is definitely less.
* Pop timing is about same, well I guess you pop way earlier but doesn't really throw you off.
* All slow loop trick, like darkslide and backroll hand drag are ridiculously short and exit is pretty powered.
Best GP 9m is stock line, cabrinha FX 9m is on short line (15m or 16m)
sorry forgot to upload it to vimeo, here is a pic: