Rare Poster
Kiting since: 0
Local Beach: Bigej
Favorite Beaches: Outer Banks Avon
Gear: Naish 11m Airush 9m
Brand Affiliation: loving Naish customer service

Naish Kites and Big Winds...

Postby lovewater » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:52 am

I had a problem with a kite 2 year in a row. I just wanted to get on here and officially thank Naish and Big Winds in Hood River Oregon for such great customer care. Big Winds, after fixing my kite the first year unfortunately at my cost, lobbied Naish the second year and sent me a brand new 2018 kite, replacing the 2016 Naish Pivot 11m I was having problems with. Hopefully this one is as trouble free as the one I bought in the 90's and it still holds pressure today.

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Naish Kites and Big Winds...

Postby tautologies » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:38 pm

lovewater wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:52 am
I had a problem with a kite 2 year in a row. I just wanted to get on here and officially thank Naish and Big Winds in Hood River Oregon for such great customer care. Big Winds, after fixing my kite the first year unfortunately at my cost, lobbied Naish the second year and sent me a brand new 2018 kite, replacing the 2016 Naish Pivot 11m I was having problems with. Hopefully this one is as trouble free as the one I bought in the 90's and it still holds pressure today.
That is super nice to hear. Most people that come on here to talk about a customer service experience, just do it when it is negative. I love the 2018 Pivots for sure.

Return to “Kitesurfing”