forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:18 pm
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: Long Beach Island NJ
- Favorite Beaches: Florida Keys. South Padre Island. Hatteras. Maui.
- Style: Surf > Foil > TT
- Gear: Airush kites, Crazyfly TT, LF happy foil, Takuma concept surf foil, Jimmy Lewis surfboard
- Brand Affiliation: None
I have a camrig and use it occasionally but only when I have an assist launch. The videos are by far the best you can get with a GoPro.
I would like to use it more but I self-launch frequently and it's pretty sketchy self launching with it weighing/tangling on your lines as anyone who has tried knows.
Does anyone have a technique or device that allows the to safely and easily self-launch with a line-mount GoPro rig? I would love to hear it.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 779
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:40 am
- Kiting since: 1900
- Local Beach: San Francisco
- Gear: Why should it matter?
Return to “Kitesurfing”