forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 980
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:12 pm
- Kiting since: 2009
- Local Beach: Clinton Lake, IL; Lake Michigan; Tawas, MI; OBX; SPI
- Gear: Kites: Slingshot Rally 5/7/9/11m, Slingshot Turbine 9m, Flysurfer Speed4 10m, Peter Lynn Venom II ARC 16m
Boards: Spleene RIP 37, Flysurfer Flydoor5 XL, Moses 71cm/42” masts 590/633 wings, Slingshot Dwarfcraft 42", MBS Comp 95x
For sale: MHL Lift 2013, Slingshot Coupe 6'
- Brand Affiliation: None
Saw pics of Kai on Dwarfcraft and GW.
What’s happening to Hawaii?
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:11 pm
- Kiting since: 2050
- Gear: too much
maybe this is helping you:
he might need some money in the end.....
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 10:41 am
- Kiting since: 2012
- Local Beach: Where its windy
- Gear: Cabrinha, Slingshot, North, F-One & Core
To me, NJ has always been the biggest inspiration, not because he's the most technical, but because he made the sport fun, casual and uncompetitive. Cabrinha just lost a part of their soul and identity to me.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:17 am
- Kiting since: 2003
- Local Beach: beulaker giethoorn
- Favorite Beaches: beulaker giethoorn
- Style: freeride
- Gear: ziki underwear and schultenbrau
what team is he leaving? because the whole marketing team went to NKB.
So he's leaving Neilpryde.... and the Cabrinha brand... And as brand names are just a thing you can change... maybe Neilpryde wil stop with cabrinha in the future. Who knows... for now the that seems the only big game changer in 2018.. no real innovation just another sticker
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Lapa_t and 14 guests