Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Search found 29 matches

Go to advanced search

by hced
Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:14 pm
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: North Neo 2014
Replies: 105
Views: 29390

Re: North Neo 2014

silversurfer_no wrote:Never tried the Neo 5 but fly my 4m2 Neo 2014 in anything above 25 knots. In fact my Neo 4 and Dice 6 can be flown in the same conditions but the Neo obviously is more comfortable at 40+
Thx for input, 22 or 24 m lines?
by hced
Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:50 pm
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: North Neo 2014
Replies: 105
Views: 29390

Re: North Neo 2014

What's the low end of Neo 5 2014 in reality, anyone?

Have the 10 & 7 amazing kites
by hced
Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:48 pm
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: North Juice 15
Replies: 1
Views: 560

North Juice 15

Any one had the chance to try North Juice 15 yet?
Read a couple of reviews on 18 but not interested in that size, believe there might be significant differences between the two and not only the size.
Thx
by hced
Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:35 pm
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: North Neo 2014
Replies: 105
Views: 29390

Re: North Neo 2014

I demo 2014 Neo 9, then bought 7,10. So far used 7 up to 32 knots had to depower 30% at 32kn. I usually like to ride well powered. Believe I could ride my 7 up to 35kn, above I would go for my Evo 6 2012. If you have a lot of days in 35-40kn I would go for 6. I m about same weight as you and ride Wh...
by hced
Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:00 pm
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: North Neo 2014
Replies: 105
Views: 29390

Re: North Neo 2014

Finally got the chance to try NEO 2014 (size 9) and Dice (11). 85kg, 80% wave, 20 old school, most of the time only ride wind generated waves, in short prioritizing pure wave capabilities from 18 knots and up, below 18 knots freeride. I fully agree with all statement in this thread when it comes to ...
by hced
Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:50 pm
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: North Neo 2014
Replies: 105
Views: 29390

Re: North Neo 2014

Thx
Need to get my hands on à Dice to demo
by hced
Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:56 pm
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: North Neo 2014
Replies: 105
Views: 29390

Re: North Neo 2014

Interesting thread, given Neo 2014 low end, how is it. for hooked in jumping? currenly have the 2011 Evos which i like for the allround, but really missing the drift ability in waves. Tried Evo 2014 even if it was in gusty conditions didnt see it turning as my Evo 2011, the upwind ability was amazin...
by hced
Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:02 pm
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: What kites to bring to Barbados over Chrism./NewY.
Replies: 7
Views: 1992

Re: What kites to bring to Barbados over Chrism./NewY.

Thx, for the info guys, fingers crossed for a lot of wind then
by hced
Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:53 pm
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: What kites to bring to Barbados over Chrism./NewY.
Replies: 7
Views: 1992

What kites to bring to Barbados over Chrism./NewY.

On my way to Barbados over the Christmas holidays. Only want to bring 2 kites, any recommendations what to bring. 12m I believe is first choice, second choice is between 8m or 17m. Usually the 17m wouldn't be on the list, but since mr El Nino seems to have an effect this year it might be an option. ...
by hced
Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:03 pm
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: First surfboard Norh Whip or Slingshot Celeritas pros. cons
Replies: 9
Views: 3571

Re: First surfboard Norh Whip or Slingshot Celeritas pros. c

Thanks for all answers. Ended up with the Whip 5.7, have now been out for two sessions. Absolutely love it, I will probably use this 80% of the time, the rest 20% will be with the TT in flat water conditions. Since it's my first surfboard I thought it should be harder to ride, but as easy as any TT....

Go to advanced search

cron