Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Search found 40 matches

Go to advanced search

by LL2017
Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:16 am
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: Core Sensor 3 Safety Issues (Core statement in initial post)
Replies: 200
Views: 30116

Re: Core Sensor 3 Safety Issues (Core statement in initial post)

Anyone know if the issue with the Core Sensor 3 bar was corrected with the early bars or is this still something likely to occur purchasing these days?
by LL2017
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:11 am
Forum: Videos
Topic: Why shallow water is dangerous
Replies: 129
Views: 10811

Re: Why shallow water is dangerous

... Don't let a few bad apples cloud your opinion, many very sweet ones. But only (1) of those bad apples ; can take Bille OUT , (as in die). How do i know ; which one is prone to do that ? There's that Miniature Pinscher dog breed the teeny Lil dog, who thinks it's a Bad-A$$ ; had one try to bite ...
by LL2017
Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:15 am
Forum: Videos
Topic: Why shallow water is dangerous
Replies: 129
Views: 10811

Re: Why shallow water is dangerous

a 20 year peer-reviewed study that found the majority (72%) of dog bite-related fatalities (DBRFs) attributed to non-pitbull type breeds." That leaves 28% of DBRFs attributed to pitbull-type breeds. Since I believe the share of pitbull type breeds among big dogs is less than that (do we have a numb...
by LL2017
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:53 pm
Forum: Videos
Topic: Why shallow water is dangerous
Replies: 129
Views: 10811

Re: Why shallow water is dangerous

Those weren't pages of statistics :lol: they were a collection of semantic arguments and desperate attempts to obfuscate what are very clear statistics. Maybe you didn't have your glasses on? I'll post the link again for you. Which clearly links to the studies which show the "very clear statistics"...
by LL2017
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:49 pm
Forum: Videos
Topic: Why shallow water is dangerous
Replies: 129
Views: 10811

Re: Why shallow water is dangerous

You wont give an answer because you know, and almost all pitbull owners know too, that you take extra precautions with a pitbull because of the breed. Dodging that question once again, you have provided damning evidence that you are aware of this and trying to cover it up. It is common sense that p...
by LL2017
Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:51 pm
Forum: Videos
Topic: Why shallow water is dangerous
Replies: 129
Views: 10811

Re: Why shallow water is dangerous

Yeah, pretty rare for a dog to kill you. Just look at all the toddlers that survive with nothing but a lifetime of plastic surgery to show for it. No one is arguing dog bites aren't horrible. Only that "pitbulls" mistakenly have a bad rap. In a round about way, you seem to have answered my question...
by LL2017
Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:04 pm
Forum: Videos
Topic: Why shallow water is dangerous
Replies: 129
Views: 10811

Re: Why shallow water is dangerous

They only had 45 bites in that study with confirmed breed? Ya, there are about 16 dog bite related fatalities overall in the US per year, and the study was from 2000-2009, had a total of 56 dog bite related fatalities included that they examined and they were able to confirm breed in 45 out of the ...
by LL2017
Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:55 pm
Forum: Videos
Topic: Why shallow water is dangerous
Replies: 129
Views: 10811

Re: Why shallow water is dangerous

They only had 45 bites in that study with confirmed breed? Ya, there are about 16 dog bite related fatalities overall in the US per year, and the study was from 2000-2009, had a total of 56 dog bite related fatalities included that they examined and they were able to confirm breed in 45 out of the ...
by LL2017
Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:08 pm
Forum: Videos
Topic: Why shallow water is dangerous
Replies: 129
Views: 10811

Re: Why shallow water is dangerous

Once again, those aren't limited to "pitbulls" so I'm not sure what you are arguing about, you're not making sense. Let me introduce you to the concept of statistics. If you have a sample of 12, the level of power is far too low to draw a statistically significant result. Your results are purely an...
by LL2017
Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:06 pm
Forum: Videos
Topic: Why shallow water is dangerous
Replies: 129
Views: 10811

Re: Why shallow water is dangerous

Sure, their over-representation in dog-bit fatality statistics is a conspiracy theory :lol: If you bothered to read the quoted statistics you would see that the "pitbull breed" is not #1 for dog bites. Those weren't pages of statistics :lol: they were a collection of semantic arguments and desperat...

Go to advanced search