Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

toro2???

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

toro2???

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:31 pm

i have almost all of north kites, i have my own school and i recently bought the toro2 14m to teach and to sell to new kitesurfers. i found that the toro 2 has no elevation power at all!!! the toro 1 is much better, i just wish north will continue with the toro 1...
i think that the toro2 is a good kite but not for a long time, in the other hand the rhino2 is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Hernan
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: toro2???

Postby Hernan » Sat Jun 07, 2003 3:15 pm

poraomry wrote:i have almost all of north kites, i have my own school and i recently bought the toro2 14m to teach and to sell to new kitesurfers. i found that the toro 2 has no elevation power at all!!! the toro 1 is much better, i just wish north will continue with the toro 1...
i think that the toro2 is a good kite but not for a long time, in the other hand the rhino2 is the best thing that ever happened to me.
I didn't like this kite the first time. Do you have used it in various conditions? How about the lines trim and depower stroke lengh?
I could not believe that is so bad. Anyway a kite designed for intermediate riders must be easy to set up and ride.

bobbi o
Frequent Poster

Postby bobbi o » Sat Jun 07, 2003 6:58 pm

porous,have a look at your style or setup,or get some advice from a wise north dealer dude! i go as high as r2 but with slightly less hangtime, the toro2 is definetly a good un,allround.

Return to “Kitesurfing”