Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Argentina

Forum for kitesurfers
captain pugwash
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby captain pugwash » Mon Aug 05, 2002 4:13 am

Highly unlikely, but has anyone any places to reccommend for kiting near Buenos Aires or even Patagonia....

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 05, 2002 8:26 am

did you know that captain pugwash was a childrens TV show about 25 years ago. It featured such characters as "captain pugwash"(also a brand name for a anal wash) "seaman stains"(ie seimen) and "roger the cabinboy"( which is what the creators of the show liked to do in there spare time)
nothing to do with kiting but you might want to reconsider your nick name

captain pugwash
Medium Poster

Postby captain pugwash » Mon Aug 05, 2002 11:59 pm

you forgot the caracter : Master Bates. I'm Uk originally...most UK'ers have a quiet chuckle to themselves when they see it. I guess it just appeals to my warped sense of humor....happy sailing on the black pig (wasn't the ship called the black pig, my brain is fading fast)

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 06, 2002 5:43 am

Ahh yes I had forgotten about Master Bates and the good ship the Black Pig.
my memory has long since faded but it would be a laugh to watch the old show now knowing what it was all about.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 09, 2002 8:34 pm

Hi Captain:

Here in Buenos Aires you will find a very good place to kite. On a good day you will find nearly 60-80 kites in the water! (a bit dangerous). The place to be is in Accasuso (North Buenos Aires). You don't found a sea here but we have a huge river!

In Accasuso you have many places around Peru Street.

If you want to Kite in the sea go to Mar del Plata.

See you in the water and you are going to be surprised by the level of the Kiters!

Return to “Kitesurfing”