Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

LiteWave boards brake

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

LiteWave boards brake

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:24 pm

Luckily there are enough kiteboard brands to choose from. One tip: Don’t buy a Litewave board. I had one and it broke really easy after two days already. And guaranty? There isn’t any. Nobody knows where to reach these guys anymore.
These fucking boards are dangerous.

www.kite-surf.com
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby www.kite-surf.com » Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:27 pm

It's contraproductiv to say there is no warranty. Contact Dave directly if your shop where you bought the board isn't capable of doing that. I'm sure he could work something out. No product is save from a production fault.

--> info@litewavedesigns.com

Robin

Litewave Dave
Frequent Poster

Litewave boards "brake"

Postby Litewave Dave » Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:56 pm

Hi Guest,

I just finally joined to let you know that if you have a problem with your board, drop me a line

info@litewavedesigns.com or 1.916.961.1117

You are right they "brake" well. You can really stomp on the back foot and make the kite zoom to the edge.

If you meant "break".....I'll take care of any problems.

BigKahuna
Frequent Poster

Postby BigKahuna » Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:17 pm

I've ridden my LW 148 for over a year and know a bunch of other guys that have Litewaves. Construction is lighter than years past, but you still won't find a more durable board than this.

Paul

BullsShit.com
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Moks', Kailua, Town
Favorite Beaches: Town
Style: old school
Gear: Eclipse Thruster 8, 12. Nano 6
Underground 128 /39 (custom) 07(08)
Mystic harness, Blue Planet shorts, Off Da Lip rash guard
Victoria Secret under wear
Brand Affiliation: being a good friend

Postby BullsShit.com » Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:56 pm

You broke it? I don't know what you did , but sounds impossible, unless there was a defect.
I can not brake mine, and I tried and continue to do so. I land on rocks and such and can not damage it, except some sratches.
LW will replace the board for sure, unless you ran over it with your car.!

PS: Did you buy a proto type?

KGN
Very Frequent Poster

Postby KGN » Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:04 pm

I would like to "break" a litewave board over that guys head :P
Thats the problem with forums.Any old idiot can say what he wants to diss any company.I have seen the boards and they are built awesome.Im thinking of getting the 115. :bye:

Airgear.com
Medium Poster

Postby Airgear.com » Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:18 pm

Guest,

Litewave has the best service in the industry. Always reachable via phone and web. Dave is arguably the hardest working individual in the industry. A wonderful person who goes out of his way to address every issue. Always innovative. Always honest. A while back, a guy from my area who is a total prick who I refuse to sell to (like you, Mr. Guest) calls Litewave to order a board talking shit about me and stuff. Dave smiled, courteously took the order, shipped the board, and then sent me a check for the residual (I didn't know about the whole thing until I got the check). That's how honest Dave is.

By the way, the boards rock and I have yet to see one break.

So Mr. Guest, here's how I see it. On one hand you got a guy like Dave who works his ass off to make this sport better for everyone. Then there is you, a coward, who wouldn't even sign his name, who ruins it for folks like Dave who innovate and conduct business honestly.

Your post is obviously malicious and with intent to harm Dave. In fact, you are probably somehow related to his competition, which has to resort to such low tactics the prevent the fastest growing board brand from growing honestly and rightfully so.

I have so many words for you, but they are all ugly. So I'll keep them to myself.

Boaz

KiteVol
Frequent Poster

Postby KiteVol » Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:00 pm

"It's not what you say but how you say it."

Litewave Dave...Do us a favour..let's see if someone actually contacts you regarding this...just post one more time to tell us if this is real or fake..

BTW...Great customer service by Litewave Dave..The guy actually becomes a member to post specifically for this eloquent guy..

KV

Janus
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2001
Local Beach: Private Kite & Wing Beach d'Epine
Style: Freeride
Gear: *

Postby Janus » Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:05 pm

:shitinbrain:

I don't think guest will post again.

CaymanWind
Medium Poster

Postby CaymanWind » Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:22 pm

Guest is an arshole. I have a Litewave 136 and even my inexperienced 200lbs has not managed to scratch it yet. Even if it did break, shit happens. Go on this forum and ask if anybody has had a problem or knows how you can contact Dave. Don't just go off at the guy. This coward probably did run over the board with his car and has'nt got the balls to admit that he screwed up. I know that a service oriented guy like Dave has to sort this guys issue out but I wish he would actually just tell this prick to go play with himself.

Ryan

Return to “Kitesurfing”