Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

IKO Validity?

Forum for kitesurfers
Ozone Kites AUS
Very Frequent Poster
Weight: 75kg
Local Beach: Lennox Head, NSW, Australia
Favorite Beaches: There is a reason I live in Lennox Head.
Style: Old Coot. strapped surfboard
Gear: Ozone 6/8/10/12 Reo V7, 10/14 Enduro v4, Zephyr V7, Edge V12 10M, Alpha V2 8/14M, Firewire Vanguard 5'2" and Evo 5'1" and Delta Designs ReVamp 5'9" couple of custom Blacksheep surfboards Mystic Stealth harness and stealth rope slider.
Brand Affiliation: Ozone, AxisFoils, Armstrong, Core, Cabrinha, Slingshot, North

Postby Ozone Kites AUS » Sat May 15, 2004 2:01 am

For people like Steve, 'safety' and 'instructors' bring in the $$$. They would be foolish not to press the issue. If you can't convince the people who know what they are doing, you go after the newbies.

maybe you didn't read my earlier post in this thread?

"You can't kiteboard without instruction!"

Of course! Where to get lessons? Why at my shop. I also happen to sell everything you need. How oddly convienient!

Where do you get lessons for most things Sid? From the people involved in the sport, and sales of the gear to do the sport, seems pretty sensible mate :o

I'm sure there are a few people who are generally interested in ensuring people kite safely. However, the majority genuinely care about your wallet, and if safety is involved - Well, that's nice too.

Sid sends[/quote]

Its true most people do care about my wallet, even you Sid, thanks mate! And I do care about safety and have proven that fact in my part of the world :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Return to “Kitesurfing”